Dave Wooldridge's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Don't you EVER think of yourself as a small cog in the gears! You've been an amazing…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

"Have listened to Beck even before 9/11, and must say something HAS snapped inside. I…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Mar 24, 2016 to Has Glenn Beck Lost His Mind?

293 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by luis✩USA

ADMIN

"They have no new ideas, because the old ideas haven't worked properly, and they have…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Nov 28, 2014 to Progressives Seem Unaware the Election Results Proved Their Policies Aren’t Popular

32 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

"It's really a mirror up to the Progressive image that Goldwater's and Reagan's visio…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Oct 27, 2014 to A Time for Choosing

14 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"Between listening to Mark Levin, Hannity, and Rush on the radio @ work, there's real…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Jul 7, 2014 to Newest Threat To American Voting Rights And Our Ability To Choose Who Will Run In Future Elections!

50 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by The Tradesman

"This has stuck in my throat since the beginning of our Patriot movement; Yea, we nee…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Jul 6, 2014 to Newest Threat To American Voting Rights And Our Ability To Choose Who Will Run In Future Elections!

50 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by The Tradesman

ADMIN

"The major problem we, as Constitutional Conservatives face is time. Our country did…"

Dave Wooldridge replied May 28, 2014 to The GOP's Dirty Little Secret

52 May 31, 2014
Reply by Diane Logan

"Common thread is agreement that Boehner, Cantor and the Majority Whip ( don't rememb…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Jan 26, 2014 to Eric Cantor for Speaker of the House?

114 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"NO! All the GOP'Leadership' is hand-picked by Bonehead, and loyal to him. Don't reme…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Jan 25, 2014 to Eric Cantor for Speaker of the House?

114 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"When I first heard the Govs.' remarks, I thought of Sean, because Rush had already l…"

Dave Wooldridge replied Jan 20, 2014 to Hannity to Cuomo: I’m leaving New York and I’m taking all my money with me…

137 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert Bolino

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service