Marilyn Calkins's Discussions (15,628)

Discussions Replied To (12264) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 1 hour ago to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

27 1 hour ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Because too many idiots like my girlfriend thinks if you don't have anything to hide…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 2 hours ago to The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Complete Surveillance State Is Almost In Place: “You’re Known, Your Vehicle Is Known, Your Daily Itinerary, Shopping Habits… It’s All Being Recorded”

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"WHAT?   Only one-dollar bills left?"

Marilyn Calkins replied 2 hours ago to $10 Trillion Missing from Pentagon and No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

9 59 minutes ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"Another reason I'm glad I opted for just a flip-phone.  That's all I want from my ph…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 2 hours ago to Alert: Massive Breach Threatens To Wipe Out 300 Million iPhones On April 7th Unless Apple Pays Ransom

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"AMEN.  If we don't get started on this soon...we may not get another chance.  I hope…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 2 hours ago to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

74 2 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"Ex-aide to former U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown pleads guilty to fraud conspiracy, theft…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 3 hours ago to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

74 2 hours ago

ADMIN

"I remember a year when one of our Codes Enforcement officers was passing through the…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 3 hours ago to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

74 2 hours ago

"Well...you'd think it wouldn't be that difficult to see the stupidity of it.  Geeeez…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 4 hours ago to Liberal Mom Aghast as Huge Guy Wearing Lakers Jersey Walks Into Ladies’ Room

33 4 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"How long do we have to wait before her day in court comes?   And in the meantime....…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 4 hours ago to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

74 2 hours ago

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 19 hours ago to Liberal Mom Aghast as Huge Guy Wearing Lakers Jersey Walks Into Ladies’ Room

33 4 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service