Marilyn Calkins's Discussions (16,450)

Discussions Replied To (12699) Replies Latest Activity

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 40 minutes ago to BOMBSHELL: Top Dems Admit Defeat, It Was All 1 Big Lie

9 40 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 2 hours ago to BOMBSHELL: Top Dems Admit Defeat, It Was All 1 Big Lie

9 40 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Sadly...........we really do have a couple of generations of idiots like this now.  …"

Marilyn Calkins replied 12 hours ago to A liberal explains why she’s leaving the SJW cult

6 11 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"EXACTLY.  Wish I could figure out what the hell it takes for the GOP to get off thei…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 12 hours ago to BOMBSHELL: Top Dems Admit Defeat, It Was All 1 Big Lie

9 40 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Don;t ya' just love when dems shoot themselves in the foot? "

Marilyn Calkins replied 12 hours ago to BOMBSHELL: Top Dems Admit Defeat, It Was All 1 Big Lie

9 40 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I can think of a few.....but don't believe I'm supposed to use those words here"

Marilyn Calkins replied 12 hours ago to A liberal explains why she’s leaving the SJW cult

6 11 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"Isn't that kinda' like comparing horse crap to cow crap? "

Marilyn Calkins replied 22 hours ago to BREAKING: Mass Nationwide Anti-Trump Riots Planned For July 2nd

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"ANTIFART?     ;o)))))"

Marilyn Calkins replied 22 hours ago to Charlie Daniels: We Need 1000 Paul Reveres, Because We Aren’t Going To Allow The Radical Left To Steal Our Country From Us

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Yup....I'd say you've got their number Frank "

Marilyn Calkins replied 22 hours ago to BREAKING: Feds Take Down MASSIVE Muslim Fraud Ring Operating in THIS U.S. City

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Well....at least it's a "drug" you can live with  ;o)))) "

Marilyn Calkins replied yesterday to Can we inspire patriotism? Being an American is something we need to learn and understand

24 yesterday
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Image result for Muslims Invade U.S. ‘In The Name of Allah’

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Rumblings: Top DNC and Hillary Lackeys Fear Investigation of Seth Rich

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service