Marilyn Calkins's Discussions (16,988)

Discussions Replied To (13086) Replies Latest Activity

"Depending on who's cell you put them in.............it COULD be hell   ;o))))"

Marilyn Calkins replied 12 hours ago to Gov. Jerry Brown Blasted for Advocating ‘Overthrow’ of U.S.

33 12 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 13 hours ago to Should the Democrat Party Be Classified as a Terrorist Group?

64 8 minutes ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"The impact you have on the world is greater than you could ever imagine, and the cho…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 17 hours ago to Should the Democrat Party Be Classified as a Terrorist Group?

64 8 minutes ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"I wasn't "lecturing", just offering a different viewpoint.  Chill.  Just because som…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 17 hours ago to Should the Democrat Party Be Classified as a Terrorist Group?

64 8 minutes ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"I'm looking for info on it too.  In the meantime, ran across this article which I th…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 19 hours ago to Gov. Jerry Brown Blasted for Advocating ‘Overthrow’ of U.S.

33 12 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Marilyn Calkins replied 20 hours ago to Gov. Jerry Brown Blasted for Advocating ‘Overthrow’ of U.S.

33 12 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Okay....so if ANY CITIZEN can bring someone to a grand jury....just HOW do we go abo…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 21 hours ago to Gov. Jerry Brown Blasted for Advocating ‘Overthrow’ of U.S.

33 12 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Precisely why there should be laws against lobbyists permanently.  Now, what to do a…"

Marilyn Calkins replied 22 hours ago to Republicans Would Be Democrats Without The Conservative Wing

4 20 hours ago
Reply by Dale Heathman

""

Marilyn Calkins replied yesterday to Liberal nut job Tweets Sheriff Clarke’s home address

3 yesterday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Marilyn Calkins replied yesterday to Tennessee Issues PERFECT Response to Trump-Hating California

4 13 hours ago
Reply by martin smith lll

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service