Rhonda Little McGuire's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Like a True Politician speaking with FORK TONGUE. One day he says it is outdated an…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 13, 2013 to Presidential Proclamation -- Bill of Rights Day, 2013

81 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Tom Wyckoff

ADMIN

"I pray we can get a President to say something like this! It needs to be said an pla…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 11, 2013 to OBAMA REINVIGORATES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN U.S.

113 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

ADMIN

"Exactly I did not VOTE for him an I will not vote for a DemonRat ever as they have s…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 11, 2013 to OBAMA REINVIGORATES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN U.S.

113 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

ADMIN

"That is RIGHT Illegal Aliens is what they are LAW BREAKERS! not immigrants as our fo…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 11, 2013 to Rep. Steven King: Amnesty is like Bank Robbery

27 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Norman Huff

ADMIN

"Obama is a Arab he is not Black he was not raised as an American so he has no Values…"

113 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

ADMIN

"This is what is PISSING ME OFF! I had heard this before some States let Felons VOTE!…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 10, 2013 to D.C. Wants to Let Non-U.S. Citizens Vote in Elections

71 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

"I agree. Do people know that some people in the USA have dual citizenship's an can s…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 8, 2013 to Obama Administration Announces Nationwide Muslim Outreach Program For Children Grades K-12

394 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"Really MOVE TO AFRICA ! people are not dying an starving with swelled belly's in the…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 8, 2013 to Jesse Jackson: 'Apartheid remains' in US'

76 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Dr. Gene Sanders

ADMIN

"I sure will help spread the word of it's evil an the Sharia Laws that they want in h…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 7, 2013 to Obama Administration Announces Nationwide Muslim Outreach Program For Children Grades K-12

394 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"Our children can see. But it is the Government assistance children the ones who's pa…"

Rhonda Little McGuire replied Dec 7, 2013 to Young folks believe Obamacare will be repealed in 2014

57 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by David A. Darflinger

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service