Pipeman's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Why in the world are democrats allowed to skate on every dumb thing they do? Why is…"

Pipeman replied Mar 6, 2017 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Put this Dan love guy in prison for a long time!"

Pipeman replied Feb 18, 2017 to Chaffetz Calls for Wider Probe of US Agent Key in Bundy Ranch Standoff

53 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

"OK, who hid the broom? Who turned off the swamp pump, let's get-er done! o is out of…"

Pipeman replied Feb 17, 2017 to Obama Appointees Preventing Mattis From Rebuilding The Military, Says Armed Services Chair

52 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

"This is what happen when you can't tell a lie often enough for it to become truth! T…"

Pipeman replied Feb 17, 2017 to 'The Tone Is Hatred': At Presser, Trump Asks CNN To Do Some Self-Reflection

30 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"Democrats will lose the next election if they don't wise up, that's a good thing rig…"

Pipeman replied Feb 15, 2017 to Trump Justice Department Signals An End To Transgender Locker Room Lunacy In Public Schools

19 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"She should get 5 different sentences and then deported!"

Pipeman replied Feb 12, 2017 to Arrogant Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 TIMES in Presidential Election Just Got VERY Bad News

65 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"All I want to see is bus tail lights going south! "

Pipeman replied Feb 11, 2017 to Trump Says New Immigration Action Coming: "You'll Be Seeing Something Next Week"

20 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"So, why did you calm down? I thought you were doing just fine!"

Pipeman replied Feb 11, 2017 to Republicans push bill to split up ‘nutty 9th Circuit’ Court

37 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Mike Rios

ADMIN

"That's not enough time give her more! "

Pipeman replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Even arab countries consider the muslim brotherhood a terrorist yet we have many of…"

Pipeman replied Feb 10, 2017 to CIA That Funded the 'Moderate Muslim Brotherhood' Narrative Opposed to the Group's Terror Designation

22 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by roy veteto

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service