george morrison's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Why has nobody put an end to this,I thought Obama was a big believer in separation o…"

george morrison replied Dec 29, 2015 to Mosque Linked To Muslim Brotherhood Has Received Millions In Federal Grants

52 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Lyn Agre

"because telling the truth would just make no sense at all..... which for Obama you n…"

george morrison replied Dec 11, 2015 to Report: Obama Told NSC And FBI To ‘Downplay’ Terrorist Angle Of San Bernardino

51 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by lawrence kader

"AG is all about targeting non-muslims for using their first amendment right to discu…"

george morrison replied Dec 11, 2015 to Report: Obama Told NSC And FBI To ‘Downplay’ Terrorist Angle Of San Bernardino

51 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by lawrence kader

ADMIN

"can you imagine the mess this screwed up policy is going to stir up.....there are ju…"

george morrison replied Dec 6, 2015 to Carson on the Military: ‘Deal With the Transgender Thing Somewhere Else’

24 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Laurie Sherman DiSalvo

ADMIN

"this makes better sense than flying into turkey's air space for 17 seconds . I recko…"

george morrison replied Dec 1, 2015 to If this truth was actually reported by Mainstream Media, Obama would be facing impeachment proceedings next week...

21 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"this makes better sense than flying into turkey's air space for 17 seconds . I recko…"

george morrison replied Dec 1, 2015 to If this truth was actually reported by Mainstream Media, Obama would be facing impeachment proceedings next week...

21 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"I guess the honesty part only counts for Republican candidates,not demorats.....they…"

george morrison replied Nov 30, 2015 to Trump to Chuck Todd on 9/11 Claim: “Take it Easy, Chuck. I’m Not Taking it Back”

22 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

"You have got to be kidding. This contrived bunch of nonsense means nothing,if you wa…"

george morrison replied Nov 25, 2015 to ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE WRITTEN A BILL OF RIGHTS

86 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Your going to reduce crime by releasing…"

george morrison replied Nov 22, 2015 to Jarrett: Obama Not ‘Lame Duck,’ ‘Really Big Things’ Coming

64 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by james seigfreid

ADMIN

"they get deported they will be back in a few weeks doing the same crap they were doi…"

george morrison replied Nov 7, 2015 to Va. high school student was killed on orders from gang leaders in El Salvador

34 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service