kenneth r brooks's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Keeper of the Flame..."

kenneth r brooks replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

"Pelosi must be charged criminally because o the crimes that were committed because o…"

kenneth r brooks replied Feb 7 to MICHAEL SAVAGE: PELOSI INCITED BERKELEY RIOTERS

46 Feb 7
Reply by Robert Rouillard

ADMIN

"It is about time we take them on. I love my Country. I served my Country. I will ser…"

kenneth r brooks replied Jan 20 to And Now The Left’s War On Normal Americans Truly Begins

23 Jan 22
Reply by Joe Tatman

ADMIN

"I like Glenn Beck but he is wrong here. Everyone answers to God sooner or later..."

kenneth r brooks replied Jul 16, 2016 to Glenn Beck Will Not Vote For Donald Trump Because He Doesn't Want To Answer To God

584 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Every Governor of each state should cast their vote and the majority rules. I do par…"

kenneth r brooks replied Apr 26, 2016 to Should Felons Have The Right To Vote?

141 May 14, 2016
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

"Nothing is free. But everyone and anyone is free to live in America as our Founding…"

kenneth r brooks replied Apr 21, 2016 to Mississippi GOP Chair Threatens To Evict Trump And Cruz Supporters From State Convention

20 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

" Kick him out of office asap if in fact he said this. Then put him in jail."

kenneth r brooks replied Apr 21, 2016 to Mississippi GOP Chair Threatens To Evict Trump And Cruz Supporters From State Convention

20 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"We the people should be voting on a new Supreme Court Justice. Not one man. Not one…"

kenneth r brooks replied Feb 14, 2016 to Does The Death Of Justice Scalia Mark The Beginning Of The End Of The U.S. Constitution?

142 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Oren Long

ADMIN

"She is a evil person and a communist and she better not become president..."

kenneth r brooks replied Dec 20, 2015 to No Explanation For Why Hillary Clinton Disappeared From Democratic Debate

54 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"The truth is the truth. You can ot change the fact that president Obama has not a cl…"

kenneth r brooks replied Dec 7, 2015 to Must Watch: Former Military Leader Calls Obama A “Total P-ssy”

90 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service