Carla jones's Discussions (692)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"I not only called them, I WROTE TO THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Carla jones replied Aug 2, 2015 to REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

81 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"Dear fellow members I'll no longer be a member of this party. I have been accused of…"

Carla jones replied Aug 2, 2015 to REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

81 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"I AM TIRED OF THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY Kenyan African TERRORIST Obama! Go To UTUBE PE…"

Carla jones replied Aug 1, 2015 to REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

81 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"GO AHEAD IT WILL SAVE US THE EXPENSE OF HAVING TO FUMIGATE AND KILL THE FILTHY DISEA…"

Carla jones replied Aug 1, 2015 to Iran newspaper: If US attacks us, White House would be destroyed in 10 minutes

95 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Chad J

"Withholding evidence that would exonorate a innocent American in service to protect…"

Carla jones replied Aug 1, 2015 to Baltimore Cops’ Attorneys Just Made Two Explosive Claims In Freddie Gray Case

35 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by James P Petersen

"OH HELL NO YOU DON'T!! TRY IT!!!! I AS A FREE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CITIZEN, WE T…"

Carla jones replied Aug 1, 2015 to REPORT: Navy to Charge Officer Who Fired on Islamist During Chattanooga Terror Attack

81 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"No but the gun shop owner in Florida got slapped with a lawsuit for discriminating a…"

Carla jones replied Aug 1, 2015 to Carly Fiorina: The Benghazi ‘Punch Didn’t Get Thrown’ In 2012

38 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Wait Iran kills gays and dissitant polititions? Something to think on for a moment!…"

Carla jones replied Jul 31, 2015 to Kerry: Iran’s “Death to America” Doesn’t Mean They Want to Kill Us

68 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Hey hackers WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE "SOVEREIGNTY" SALUTE YOU! DEMAND AWAY!! Please de…"

Carla jones replied Jul 31, 2015 to FBI says hackers shake down big banks, threaten to shut sites if they don’t pay up

8 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by matt mccleary

"HOORAY! THAT'S OUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S MILITARY SPEAKING PEOPLE! WE THE PEOPL…"

Carla jones replied Jul 31, 2015 to The US Army’s Response To Confederate Base Names Is Perfect

59 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Carla jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service