Walter H. Dudley's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Hope she wins.  We need more strong conservatives in the house.  Go Girl"

Walter H. Dudley replied May 25, 2014 to MIa Love gets second chance to make Political History

24 May 26, 2014
Reply by AtvRider48

ADMIN

"Need to start getting rid of people with Obama,  time to impeach."

Walter H. Dudley replied May 21, 2014 to House Votes to Make It Easier to Fire VA Officials Involved in Ongoing Scandal

15 May 22, 2014
Reply by Raymond Silipino

ADMIN

"If the  democrats send America's Number on Idiot to serve on the committee that prov…"

Walter H. Dudley replied May 21, 2014 to ALAN GRAYSON: Here's How I Plan To Make The Benghazi Investigation A 'Nightmare' For Republicans

64 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"This kind of dealings are the reasons the Tea Party needs to keep on building and ad…"

Walter H. Dudley replied May 20, 2014 to Hissy Fit: Eric Cantor’s Top Aide: I’ll ‘Bankrupt’ Virginia GOP, Install Allies, Rebuild It With Cantor’s Donor Cash

20 May 20, 2014
Reply by Glenn Modracek

ADMIN

"I hope that they deliver on their word not to make speeches and to ask the hard ques…"

Walter H. Dudley replied May 9, 2014 to Speaker Boehner stacks special Benghazi committee with lawyers

61 May 12, 2014
Reply by Bob Russell

"everyone should get on this band wagon.  It is definitely time to take our country b…"

Walter H. Dudley replied Apr 29, 2014 to Col. Allen West Endorses Convention of States Project

20 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Roger L Pecsok

"ONLY THE EDUCATED, WELL SPOKEN AFRICIAN AMERICAN WITH CLASS AND CHARACTER CAN QUALIF…"

Walter H. Dudley replied Apr 27, 2014 to Media Lychings and the KKK-like Arm of the Democrat Party

26 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"I hope dee will not follow democrats by putting a wrong slant on stories she post on…"

Walter H. Dudley replied Apr 27, 2014 to REPUBLICAN LEADER: OBAMACARE HERE TO STAY; IMMIGRATION BY AUGUST

102 May 17, 2014
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Who were the 22 Senators"

Walter H. Dudley replied Apr 25, 2014 to 22 Senators Scold Obama – “Astonishing Disregard for Constitution, Rights of Americans

57 May 13, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

ADMIN

"Why wait?  Both are liars and cheaters.  "

Walter H. Dudley replied Apr 24, 2014 to Japanese MP: Obama CHEATS and their looming divorce is 'an open secret

68 May 5, 2014
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service