Neal Thomson Kuopus's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Sounds like a free thirty minute commercial and everything is "just right" back at t…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 29, 2013 to LEAKED: SEBELIUS' STATEMENT FOR CONGRESS ON OBAMACARE

70 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"Please make it the squeeze cheese so I don't get any on my golf glove..."

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 26, 2013 to Obama's Weakly Whining Address: Enrolling in the Affordable Care Act Marketplace

14 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I concur, sounds just like john mccain... Never thought he would stretch the TRUTH a…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 26, 2013 to GOP Establishment Signals Primary Fight Against Tea Party Favorite Mike Lee

55 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Mark Duran

ADMIN

"REPEAL!!!! Our present-day health insurance industry should be DEregulated, allowing…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to Question for the Evening: Delay or Totally REPEAL Obamacare?

186 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Ray Hause

"Quite simply, they're all in the same cesspool...,"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush: 2016

174 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by James Frankin

ADMIN

"A wonderful list of candidates... if only there was a prayer of anyone getting the n…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to The 2016 Primary Debate Stage: Where the Old Image of the GOP is Shattered

59 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Dumb. Dummer. Dumbest..."

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Sep 13, 2013 to Tag this Photo!

108 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Thomas Laman

ADMIN

"Hopefully, the seasoned citizens in the "Death Panel" category, thank you Gov. Palin…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 30, 2013 to Are Republicans fooling themselves about ObamaCare?

40 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Z.

ADMIN

"We need our own mainstream media, simply raid the RNC's funds, by popular demand, of…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 27, 2013 to Presidential Memorandum -- Waiver of Restriction on Providing Funds to the Palestinian Authority

35 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Replace Boehner, expose Reid and Obama again as framers of sequestration, expose the…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 27, 2013 to Shutdown odds rising as Obama, Congress entrench on spending

44 Aug 3, 2013

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service