Neal Thomson Kuopus's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Sounds like a free thirty minute commercial and everything is "just right" back at t…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 29, 2013 to LEAKED: SEBELIUS' STATEMENT FOR CONGRESS ON OBAMACARE

70 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"Please make it the squeeze cheese so I don't get any on my golf glove..."

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 26, 2013 to Obama's Weakly Whining Address: Enrolling in the Affordable Care Act Marketplace

14 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I concur, sounds just like john mccain... Never thought he would stretch the TRUTH a…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 26, 2013 to GOP Establishment Signals Primary Fight Against Tea Party Favorite Mike Lee

55 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Mark Duran

ADMIN

"REPEAL!!!! Our present-day health insurance industry should be DEregulated, allowing…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to Question for the Evening: Delay or Totally REPEAL Obamacare?

186 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Ray Hause

"Quite simply, they're all in the same cesspool...,"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush: 2016

174 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by James Frankin

ADMIN

"A wonderful list of candidates... if only there was a prayer of anyone getting the n…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Oct 23, 2013 to The 2016 Primary Debate Stage: Where the Old Image of the GOP is Shattered

59 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Dumb. Dummer. Dumbest..."

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Sep 13, 2013 to Tag this Photo!

108 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Thomas Laman

ADMIN

"Hopefully, the seasoned citizens in the "Death Panel" category, thank you Gov. Palin…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 30, 2013 to Are Republicans fooling themselves about ObamaCare?

40 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Z.

ADMIN

"We need our own mainstream media, simply raid the RNC's funds, by popular demand, of…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 27, 2013 to Presidential Memorandum -- Waiver of Restriction on Providing Funds to the Palestinian Authority

35 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Replace Boehner, expose Reid and Obama again as framers of sequestration, expose the…"

Neal Thomson Kuopus replied Jul 27, 2013 to Shutdown odds rising as Obama, Congress entrench on spending

44 Aug 3, 2013

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service