Roger Mowery's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"Starting with Obama, how many more Muslims has he worked into his administration? Ho…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 13, 2013 to Guess what? They're heeere...

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Roger Mowery

ADMIN

"misappropriation. This clowns job is in Washington D.C., now unless he was going to…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 13, 2013 to Holder racked up $1.45M travel tab in 2011

18 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

ADMIN

"Absolutely NOT! That would be a Call to Arms without hesitation!"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 11, 2013 to Transatlantic Danger: U.S.-EU Merger Talks Underway in D.C.?

46 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by carl severino

ADMIN

"Travel abroad of course meant come to America where Obama would give him Political A…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 11, 2013 to Exposed: The Final Conversation Between Morsi and Egyptian Military

12 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Phil

"Sorry Don, I've been cutoff by some mouth-breather before for no reason other than t…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 7, 2013 to Army Retirees Warned

246 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Jan R.Hershberger

"Obama is afraid there will be an Egyptian Party on his front lawn. Can't happen soon…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 7, 2013 to Army Retirees Warned

246 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Jan R.Hershberger

ADMIN

"lol, although I still agree with much of your windy postings, I've come to a definit…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 7, 2013 to US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

246 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Thomas Schuckman

ADMIN

"Roberto, please explain to US how someone with such intelligence continually belittl…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 6, 2013 to US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

246 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Thomas Schuckman

ADMIN

"Because it's in the Koran and that is what is running our government now!"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 6, 2013 to State Dept. admits Kerry was lounging on private yacht during Egypt crisis

58 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Julyette Willmann

ADMIN

"hey,hey,hey Barb, I don't want him either! We need to give him back to his North Afr…"

Roger Mowery replied Jul 6, 2013 to State Dept. admits Kerry was lounging on private yacht during Egypt crisis

58 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Julyette Willmann

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service