Evan Robert Padden's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (482) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Marilyn I was not on a fault finding mission, and Marilyn I totally agree with one c…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Feb 26, 2017 to Churlish Democrats Might Not Shake Trump's Hand at Joint Session

35 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Robert N. Schick

ADMIN

"do not mistake the democrats seditionist behavior for a lack of etiquette!! the word…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Feb 26, 2017 to Churlish Democrats Might Not Shake Trump's Hand at Joint Session

35 Feb 27, 2017

ADMIN

"the democratic party is a misnomer, it is anything but democratic. the new unimprove…"

35 Feb 27, 2017

ADMIN

"seal team six you have a new mission!!.... retired NAVSEA/DOD"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 30, 2016 to George Soros Conjures Hitler In Attack On 'Ascendant Populists', Warns "Democracy Is Now In Crisis"

31 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Evan Robert Padden

ADMIN

"I meant to enter this under my original entry some 4 hours ago, Alas better late tha…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 26, 2016 to Obama: 'I could've mobilized a majority' if I had run again

64 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"history will eventually record that these last 8years were among the darkest in Amer…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 26, 2016 to Obama: 'I could've mobilized a majority' if I had run again

64 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"in retrospect......all of this tends to give the cliché' BOOK READ FOOL'  a real bad…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 23, 2016 to Obama: I Can’t Pursue Reparations Because It’s Politically Infeasible

21 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Frank Barnett

ADMIN

"drain the swamp-any association with the the nation's intelligence and this clown is…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 9, 2016 to Clueless Dem Congressman Calls Fox's Tucker Carlson A Russian Agent On Prime Time Television

49 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by sharon ostwinch

"one might ask why is the left protesting against the left? ....Obumer is the left pe…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Nov 17, 2016 to ‘Obama Go Home’: President Sparks Riots on European Farewell Tour

54 Nov 20, 2016

ADMIN

"this is not even an exercise of the pot calling the kettle black no no no you Obama(…"

Evan Robert Padden replied Dec 21, 2015 to OBAMA PLAYS RACE CARD ON TRUMP!

45 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by MAK

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service