Barry Venables's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"LET ME UPDATE MY FIRST MESSAGE ABOUT THE LINK FROM THE WHITEHOUSE...I JUST RECEIVED…"

Barry Venables replied Feb 3, 2017 to New White House Petition: ‘Issue an International Arrest Warrant for George Soros’

28 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"I'M NOT SURE THIS WEB SITE WORKS...WHEN YOU SIGN THE PETITION IT IS SUPPOSED TO SEND…"

Barry Venables replied Feb 3, 2017 to New White House Petition: ‘Issue an International Arrest Warrant for George Soros’

28 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"Soros needs to be arrested; charged with SEDITION.."The crime of saying, writing, or…"

Barry Venables replied Jan 13, 2017 to BREAKING – George Soros HACKED, Revelations Point Straight to The Supreme Court

38 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Thomas

ADMIN

"Waa Waa Waa....He was elected twice by a very stupid white majority,who knew nothing…"

Barry Venables replied Dec 9, 2016 to I 'absolutely' suffered racism in office, says Obama: Some Americans' 'primary concern about me has been that I seem foreign'

88 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Lake Macon

ADMIN

"Wow...that's the kind of language that WVA Senator Robert Byrd and his followers of…"

Barry Venables replied Oct 27, 2016 to Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation Media pays little attention

21 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Jea9

"I suspect you meant to say...He can go straight back to hell, as far as I'm concerne…"

Barry Venables replied Sep 19, 2016 to "We Are Not Americans We Are World Citizens!" - Barack Obama

118 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Why should the American public have to pay for Obama's "campaigning" trips aboard AF…"

Barry Venables replied Sep 14, 2016 to Trump to Obama: ​SHOULDN’T YOU BE AT WORK?

43 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Frank You always come up with the best pictures, and "cartoons" which these two idio…"

Barry Venables replied Aug 18, 2016 to Memo: Soros’ Investments Led To Senate Passage Of ‘Gang Of Eight’ Immigration Bill

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"EXCELLENT POST...I have been concerned about our current system since Chuck Hagel ma…"

Barry Venables replied Aug 5, 2016 to Obama eyes takeover of presidential election security

32 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Trump is messing up their sandbox. The establishment politicians from BOTH parties a…"

Barry Venables replied Aug 5, 2016 to Updated 11/10/16 - List Of Establishment Republicans That Say They Are Voting For Hillary Clinton

356 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Kat

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service