Fr. James Rosselli's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Okay, Roberto, I'm sure your command structure has seen your advocacy for Mrs.Clinto…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Oct 26, 2016 to Strange Injury on Hillary’s Face – What is This?

38 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Egad, Elaine, you sound like a 19th-Century slumlord talking about "the Irish," or a…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied May 30, 2015 to A National Conversation about the American Ghetto

22 May 30, 2015
Reply by robert h siddell jr

ADMIN

"I guess it's only fitting we should get Nero. After all, we already had Bill Caligul…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Feb 18, 2015 to President Obama, America's Nero

12 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"Just goes to show that if you wait long enough, just about anyone will say something…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Jan 2, 2015 to N. Korea calls Obama a reckless ‘monkey’ and his administration ‘children with runny noses’

59 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Fr. James Rosselli

ADMIN

"The black ghetto is the creation of white liberals, who have created an entire depen…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Jan 2, 2015 to A National Conversation about the American Ghetto

22 May 30, 2015
Reply by robert h siddell jr

ADMIN

"With all that, he's still doing better there than he is, here..."

Fr. James Rosselli replied Jan 2, 2015 to POLL: ’76 PERCENT OF RUSSIANS HATE OBAMA PERSONALLY’

38 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Brad Crouch

ADMIN

"God is good!"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Dec 6, 2014 to Landrieu Out, Bill Cassidy IN

64 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Colonel, What does a country do when it's pressed? It presses back, and demonstrates…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Nov 19, 2014 to Russian Military Provocations On The Increase... Obama's Regime Silent

18 Nov 19, 2014

ADMIN

"God is good! Brussels has raided and sacked every economy that has allied with (read…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Nov 4, 2014 to UKIP wins against Establishment European Union Groups

39 Nov 4, 2014

"Hi, Oleg-- The southern border situation is indeed a mess. Mr. Obama's open borders…"

Fr. James Rosselli replied Oct 28, 2014 to Russian Military Provocations On The Increase... Obama's Regime Silent

18 Nov 19, 2014

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service