roy veteto's Discussions (1,667)

Discussions Replied To (1667) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"since ramos has no problem with identity theft then let him reimburse any victims of…"

roy veteto replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

ADMIN

"people who commit crimes while protesting should also lose all government assistance…"

roy veteto replied Feb 27, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

42 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

"there used to be 1 thing that helped people grow up and it did this well - it was ca…"

roy veteto replied Feb 27, 2017 to Coddled and Broken Millennials Now Need “Adulting School”

46 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

"i love the sanity of this. people are being shot and killed in chiraq at a record pa…"

roy veteto replied Feb 27, 2017 to In Letter Sent Home To All Parents, Chicago Public Schools Promise To Obstruct ‘The Enforcement Of Federal Civil Immigration Law’

43 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

ADMIN

"i am an independent so i have no party affiliation. i oppose abortion - i can't reme…"

roy veteto replied Feb 27, 2017 to Study: Democrats can't base comeback on non-white voters

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"i hope that victims and their families sue this traitor"

roy veteto replied Feb 27, 2017 to Previously Deported Illegal Goes On Murderous Rampage Days After CT Gov Refused To Work With ICE

43 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Rodney Heard

ADMIN

"i wonder how many that want only certain people to be able to vote oppose voter id l…"

roy veteto replied Feb 26, 2017 to Tyranny of the minority: How the most sinister trend of our age is a poisonous conviction taking root on the Left and among the elite that ordinary people are too stupid to be trusted with voting

22 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"when will the media learn to just report the news and not make it all about them "

roy veteto replied Feb 26, 2017 to TRUMP IS RIGHT TO SKIP THE CORRESPONDENTS' DINNER

26 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Janet E Christian

"i hope that THIS PERSON  never has children"

roy veteto replied Feb 25, 2017 to DNC Transgender Spox Turns Into Stuttering Mess When Tucker Asks About Science

33 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

ADMIN

"with all the people being shot and killed in chiraq, one would think that he would b…"

roy veteto replied Feb 25, 2017 to Chicago’s ABC-7 Suspends Sportscaster Mark Giangreco for Calling Donald Trump a ‘Cartoon Lunatic’

26 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service