roy veteto's Discussions (1,667)

Discussions Replied To (1667) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"i have no problem with her blood on the streets"

roy veteto replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"does statute of limitations ring a bell"

roy veteto replied Mar 5, 2017 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"the families who have been hurt by this judge should sue her for putting their loved…"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to Oregon: Latino Judge ‘Helps Illegal Alien Escape ICE’

23 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Jane Binkley

"this is how sick we are as a nation : when we have elected leaders who are more conc…"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I Just Ignore Them, Like They Do Me’

27 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"if you have no problem with unborn babies being butchered than it is easy to hate"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to The Manufacturing of Controversy 2.0 – Attorney General Jeff Sessions Edition

39 Mar 5, 2017

ADMIN

"how come those who oppose voter id laws are silent regarding this"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to WashTimes: Virginia's Voter Rolls Filled With Illegal Immigrants

30 Apr 25, 2018

ADMIN

"all members of congress that care more for illegal aliens than american veterans sho…"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to "The Attorney General Must Resign": Pelosi, Top Democrats Calls For Sessions' Immediate Termination

52 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"love how those who claim to represent oppressed people live better than the average…"

roy veteto replied Mar 4, 2017 to Congressional Black Caucus PAC Spends Big on Luxury Resorts, Restaurants

19 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"SICK trey gowdy on the doj on this matter"

roy veteto replied Mar 2, 2017 to GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups

71 Mar 16, 2017

"hey democrats - you just lost the white house and if you keep being more concerned f…"

roy veteto replied Mar 1, 2017 to Who Is Committing Crimes In The United States?

69 Mar 4, 2017

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

JAIL: Trump ‘May Not Even Be A Free Person’ By The 2020 Election

Sunday at a campaign organizing event in Cedar Rapids, IA, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) suggested President Donald Trump could be in prison before the 2020 presidential election.

Warren said, “Here’s what bothers me, by the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be president.”

She added, “In fact, he may not even be a free person. But here’s how I see it: Donald Trump is not the only problem we’ve got. Donald Trump is the symptom of a badly broken system.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service