Ann Marshall's Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"  I agree with Prime Minister Netanyahu why should Israel be pressured by the U.S. t…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 6, 2014 to Netanyahu: Israel will respond to Palestinian unilateralism with steps of its own

29 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Fred Parsons

ADMIN

"  The tea party needs to choose their own candidate(True Conservative) I will not vo…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 6, 2014 to Republican chairman urges party to build base?

69 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

"  I will not vote Rino. We need to choose our own candidate. Why do we insist on Kar…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to Is The GOP Establishment (Finally) In For A Rude Awakening?

22 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by douglas a. hawkins

" David Perdue has Proved a point. He being a college man (as he boasts) has just mad…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to Sarah Palin Blasts GA GOP Sen. Candidate for Mocking People Who Don't Have College Degrees

31 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Fred Parsons

ADMIN

"  The correct term is illegal not undocumented. If the legal immigrants in these imm…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to GOP push for immigration reform thwarted

32 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Paul Z.

" Hillary cannot win in 2016. If she is the Dem choice for POTUS they are in for a bi…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to Hillary Clinton San Diego Appearance Changes To Satellite As Protest Swells

42 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Lone Ranger

ADMIN

"  What? Hillary cannot win 2016!! She and Bill need to call it quits. They are Old n…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to HILLARY CLINTON: PARTISANSHIP TAKING US BACKWARDS

37 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Jan

"  Must this administration continue to embarrass US?  How can Israel negotiate with…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 4, 2014 to With Israeli-Palestinian peace talks faltering, Kerry must decide how to proceed

20 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"  Has any one seen Bill lately?  He was seen on talk show talking about possible lif…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 3, 2014 to Hillary Clinton's First Ad for 2016!!

50 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

"  What is his foreign policy????  We need a leader with a strong foreign policy. Is…"

Ann Marshall replied Apr 1, 2014 to Open Letter to Rand Paul Expresses Disgust, Disappointment

284 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by James C. Watson DC

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service