Andy Morris's Discussions (1,995)

Discussions Replied To (1995) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I have one question; " Do you think that the anti-Trump protests in DC, California,…"

Andy Morris replied Feb 15 to Is The Left Playing With Fire Again?

14 Feb 17
Reply by Janice Bloomfield

ADMIN

"How anyone can claim to be democrat, the democratic party has moved so far left it i…"

Andy Morris replied Dec 31, 2016 to Obama’s Former Faith Chief: Democratic Party Has ‘Religious Illiteracy Problem’

18 Jan 1
Reply by John Barr

"Pres Obama can now go back to the job he has experience in "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER"  fu…"

Andy Morris replied Dec 31, 2016 to Obama to huddle with Capitol Hill Democrats to discuss Obamacare game plan

36 Jan 3
Reply by Fred Lawrence Parsons

ADMIN

"unions were born out of the communist movement is America, The democrats like unions…"

Andy Morris replied Aug 28, 2016 to Chicago Teachers Union 'likely' to strike -- because property tax hike isn't big enough

51 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"I have reached a point where I don't want to read another speech about Islam and it'…"

Andy Morris replied Aug 22, 2016 to It's Lights Out In Europe

46 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Ludwig von Drake

ADMIN

"the truth is "White Europeans" built America into the power house it is! Progressive…"

Andy Morris replied Aug 13, 2016 to Hillary's VP Kaine Slips: White People Need to Be Minority

48 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"After watching the video "Clint Cash" we can never allow the Clintons into the White…"

Andy Morris replied Jul 29, 2016 to These Are The Two Companies That Might Land Clinton’s Foundation In Big Legal Trouble

24 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Yea right! You won't find any democrat who has anything good to say about Donald's s…"

Andy Morris replied Jul 22, 2016 to Shrillary: Trump 'painted a dark picture of America'

25 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"I am surprised to see such a strong anti-Fox response from Tea party supports. I sta…"

Andy Morris replied Jul 22, 2016 to The Planned Destruction of Fox News:

24 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"So what your telling me is common core is the result of a mis-spelling? It should re…"

Andy Morris replied Jan 21, 2016 to Former Pearson Textbook Exec Reveals Anti-American Agenda in Common Core

17 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by peggy gilliam

RSS

Joe Arpaio: One Day I Will Go Public – What They Did to Me They Can Do to Anybody

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service