Sandy L. Eckert's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"I know one thing - accomplishment:  Coat-Tail-Rider of Billy-boob Clintoon. "

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jul 12, 2015 to New Carly Fiorina Ad: Titles Are Not Accomplishments

11 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Sandy L. Eckert

ADMIN

"Issues regarding our Military and the HORRIFIC problems our country allows MUST be a…"

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jul 12, 2015 to Veteran Living Completely Off-The-Grid Gets Threatened By City Officials For Not Using City Utilities

30 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

ADMIN

"Can I stop by, too!  I'd LOVE to be there when his large butt arrives....with a camc…"

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 25, 2015 to Al Sharpton to protest Brooklyn street named for Confederate army leader

36 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Homer Chessman

ADMIN

"See.  No pleasing stupid."

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 25, 2015 to Al Sharpton to protest Brooklyn street named for Confederate army leader

36 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Homer Chessman

ADMIN

"Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to shield oneself any longer:  THEY'RE EV…"

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 25, 2015 to WHY THERE CAN BE NO COEXISTENCE WITH THE LEFT

44 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by MARK BURTON

ADMIN

"I KNOW!!!  What's up with the Pope?!  Scary, almost Revelation-y."

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 25, 2015 to WHY THERE CAN BE NO COEXISTENCE WITH THE LEFT

44 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by MARK BURTON

ADMIN

"Debra, I disagree that "we need a miracle."  All other points are RIGHT ON, but we n…"

44 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by MARK BURTON

ADMIN

"I've read two different articles that Roberts was (still is) blackmailed.  He had ad…"

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 25, 2015 to Was Supreme Court Justice John Roberts Blackmailed?

65 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Sip

"enforce."

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 20, 2015 to Allen West With Some Good Common Sense On Violent Illegal Immigrants!

13 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Sandy L. Eckert

"Sadly, kids are not college ready when graduating from our Commie Nat'l Educated Uni…"

Sandy L. Eckert replied Jun 20, 2015 to Mom: Common Core Opt-Out Got 3rd-Grade Daughter Banned from School Party

39 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Carla jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service