Lee's Discussions (780)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Enouch, I for one do not trust the Republicans any longer.  I have no idea who I wil…"

Lee replied Oct 17, 2013 to BEYOND 'GLITCHES': Obamacare Nightmare Just Beginning

17 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

"Well, what really upsets me is that the Supreme Court approved it also.  Did they re…"

Lee replied Oct 17, 2013 to BEYOND 'GLITCHES': Obamacare Nightmare Just Beginning

17 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

"Social Security will be next and there are many who live each month on just that....…"

Lee replied Oct 15, 2013 to Letter: USDA is Directing States to NOT issue November Food Stamps

80 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Gary Hulsey

ADMIN

"Well, maybe now people will celebrate the Holiday for what it actually meant instead…"

Lee replied Oct 15, 2013 to Letter: USDA is Directing States to NOT issue November Food Stamps

80 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Gary Hulsey

ADMIN

"He fed His people in the desert with Manna.  He will see that we eat also, but that…"

80 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Gary Hulsey

ADMIN

"Salvation ARMY!!!???  No, if they know you have food stock, you will be getting a fe…"

80 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Gary Hulsey

ADMIN

"I am the wife of a Vet.  He died 5 years ago.  If he were here today, we both would…"

Lee replied Oct 13, 2013 to Last Photos from DC 1M Vet Rally

95 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Joe Sanchez

ADMIN

"We gave him more time to mess up than we needed to.  He messed up day one.  For our…"

Lee replied May 14, 2013 to 5/14/2013 Question of the Day

205 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jane Binkley

ADMIN

"Lynn you are so right.  Our problem is we expect all muslim to have their horrible c…"

Lee replied May 2, 2013 to Reid: More funding needed to prevent ObamaCare from becoming 'train wreck'

44 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"My God if Nixon or Bush had tried 1/2 of what Obama had implemented, they would be i…"

Lee replied May 2, 2013 to Reid: More funding needed to prevent ObamaCare from becoming 'train wreck'

44 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service