Brian L. Engman's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"So, can we now call her Sexist?"

Brian L. Engman replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ruth Bader Ginsburg Wants An All-Female Supreme Court

59 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by James C. Watson DC

ADMIN

"You forgot to mention Richard Byrd who was tied to the Klan and got re-elected how m…"

Brian L. Engman replied Feb 8, 2015 to People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name Of Democrats

36 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

ADMIN

"Don't let the screen door hit you where the Good Lord split you."

Brian L. Engman replied Jan 29, 2015 to More than 2.5m Muslims threaten to leave Facebook after four Islamic pages are taken down

86 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

"I do not belong to AARP.  I never will.  My father did for a time, but he burned his…"

Brian L. Engman replied Jan 29, 2015 to Question of the day 01/29/2015

43 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Ricky Rolleri

"I have written my Representative and both Senators.  Since they are all 3 Democrats,…"

Brian L. Engman replied Dec 30, 2014 to Question of the Day 12/30/2014

41 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Paul Z.

ADMIN

"Well, Michelle did refer to it as his "reign" didn't she."

Brian L. Engman replied Dec 25, 2014 to Caption This Photo!

132 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Frank D. Harrisson

ADMIN

"Why is it that the Democrats and Liberals always accuse the Republicans and Conserva…"

Brian L. Engman replied Dec 25, 2014 to Top Dem Whines: Republicans 'rigging the rules' for next budget fight

31 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Skip peters

ADMIN

"Since when has he been concerned with legalities?  When has he EVER followed the law?"

Brian L. Engman replied Nov 19, 2014 to A Mass Pardon for Identity Thieves

23 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Janice Marie Thompson

ADMIN

"No, you can't, but when has something legal stopped him?"

23 Nov 20, 2014

ADMIN

"Obama giving a mass pardon to ID thieves will be giving himself a pardon.  His SSAN…"

23 Nov 20, 2014

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service