Judy Eades's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"" Does anyone think I am off base with this line of thinking?" Nope"

Judy Eades replied Mar 9, 2013 to Angry McCain ups ante, calls Paul, Cruz 'wacko birds'

246 Mar 15, 2013

ADMIN

"Finally, something to cheer about.  Thank you God."

Judy Eades replied Mar 9, 2013 to Sen. Rand Paul: My filibuster was just the beginning

57 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Travis Moore

ADMIN

"I'll go along with that."

Judy Eades replied Mar 9, 2013 to Sen. Rand Paul: My filibuster was just the beginning

57 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Travis Moore

ADMIN

"We haven't "veered to the far right", we are the same as always.  It is they, who ha…"

Judy Eades replied Mar 9, 2013 to Disarming Republican Anarchists

126 May 3, 2013
Reply by Tigerlily

"yes"

Judy Eades replied Mar 9, 2013 to

just now

ADMIN

"“I think she has a very narrowly prescribed definition of who belongs and who doesn’…"

Judy Eades replied Jan 19, 2013 to Why Michele Bachmann Is Right About Keith Ellison

49 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Judy Eades

ADMIN

"Thank you Dee.  I have sent this on to everyone in my address book and hope they'll…"

Judy Eades replied Jan 6, 2013 to 12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals

31 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Shirley Williams

"Sounds like they didn't believe him."

Judy Eades replied Nov 23, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Ralph E WallSr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service