Reply by TopDrifter 1SG Retired

ADMIN

"I think they wish we'd go away too."

Judy Eades replied Oct 27, 2013 to Hatred Of Tea Party Crosses The Line

81 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by TopDrifter 1SG Retired

ADMIN

"Ditto!"

Judy Eades replied Sep 22, 2013 to “Truckers To Shut Down America” Update…Canada Joins USA…Number Tops 70,000

158 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by J D Davis

ADMIN

"Good Point"

Judy Eades replied Sep 22, 2013 to Nepotism in Congress? Say it isn't so!

33 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by James P. Murphy

ADMIN

"Amen Diane, my sentiments exactly."

Judy Eades replied Sep 21, 2013 to Marine loses his house over $134 Property Tax lien

315 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"I vote we shut down the government!"

Judy Eades replied Sep 13, 2013 to Reid 'really frightened' over potential for government shutdown

74 Oct 14, 2013

ADMIN

""Old Guard"...otherwise known as RINO'S."

Judy Eades replied Aug 3, 2013 to Rand Paul blames Republican 'old guard' for election defeats

86 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by William Riley

"Carl Gallup, Radio Talk Host, talks with Mike Zullo.  Interesting.    http://www.you…"

Judy Eades replied Jul 16, 2013 to Investigator: Obama Eligibility Case Is Now Causing Congress to Pay Attention

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Judy Eades

"Neither his father nor step-father was a "natural born citizen".  The Constitution s…"

Judy Eades replied Jul 16, 2013 to Investigator: Obama Eligibility Case Is Now Causing Congress to Pay Attention

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Judy Eades

ADMIN

"I saw that too and looks like a good way to go."

Judy Eades replied Jun 30, 2013 to Hospitals Threaten Obamacare Savings by Exiting Program

33 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kay DeLoach

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service