Judy Eades's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"That could very well be marmo."

Judy Eades replied Jun 26, 2014 to Lerner Targeted Conservatives as Head of the Federal Election Commission

26 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"Susan, I agree, we need Andrew Thomas for Gov. here  in Az. The liberal county board…"

Judy Eades replied Jun 20, 2014 to Is the Texas Militia Headed to the Border?

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Juan Reynoso

ADMIN

"Rick Perry and Jan Brewer need to "take the bull by the horns" and protect their own…"

Judy Eades replied Jun 9, 2014 to Rick Perry to Obama: Do your Constitutional Duty and Secure the Border

29 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

"All the best to you Dee! Have a great day!"

Judy Eades replied May 3, 2014 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!

64 May 5, 2014
Reply by Rev Gloria M Boroff

"This is why they keep wanting to raise our taxes.  They try to make us think it's "f…"

Judy Eades replied Apr 29, 2014 to Teachers Union Boss Randi Weingarten: My Salary’s Only $360K

23 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by June Gagnon

"Amen William"

Judy Eades replied Apr 12, 2014 to Militiamen make their presence felt in protest of BLM’s livestock grab

190 Apr 23, 2014

ADMIN

"Easter is not about candy anyway and Cadbury can take a flying leap"

Judy Eades replied Apr 6, 2014 to Cadbury Bends To Islamic Pressure And Changes Easter

257 May 18, 2014
Reply by Semper vigilo fortis paratus et

ADMIN

"never say never... "

Judy Eades replied Jan 25, 2014 to Who’s Afraid of the “Big, Bad Tea Party”?

57 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Ruger

ADMIN

"Yep, there are more of us than there are of them."

Judy Eades replied Jan 25, 2014 to Who’s Afraid of the “Big, Bad Tea Party”?

57 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Ruger

"Sent this one out to everyone I know.  Thanks."

Judy Eades replied Jan 5, 2014 to Patriotic New Zealander, Trevor Loudon Connects The Dots On Obama's Communist Connections

37 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Gary De Capua

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service