alfred s quick jr's Discussions (575)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"  well fuck ypu you anit nothing but a dumb fucking demorat"

alfred s quick jr replied Dec 11, 2016 to Pamela Geller: Megyn Kelly Says ‘No Question’ That I’m a ‘Hateful Person’

42 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Kenneth E. McComas

ADMIN

"this boy has my backing if he needs it"

alfred s quick jr replied Dec 11, 2016 to Student threatened with legal action stands his ground after recording prof’s insane anti-Trump rant

62 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

"Obama tells illeagles to vote well then there is no dought that the demorats have vi…"

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 30, 2016 to Catherine Engelbrecht: Voter Fraud Has Been ‘Institutionalized,’ Allowing Non-Citizen Voters to ‘Flood Our Rolls

14 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by John Barr

"if the demorats pull this shit off they will better all hire body guards because the…"

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 30, 2016 to Why The Recounts In Wisconsin, Michigan, and possibly Pennsylvania

87 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Charles Teachout

ADMIN

"I know it she is one of the stupid tree huggers"

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 27, 2016 to Trump Mocks Jill Stein, ‘Defeated, Demoralized Dems’ for ‘Ridiculous’ Recount ‘Scam’

19 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Joe Tatman

"hay gram that stick you are swing could be the one that some body knocks your head o…"

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 18, 2016 to Lindsey Graham warns Donald Trump not to mess with Obama’s executive order or he’ll stand in the way

76 Nov 21, 2016

ADMIN

"well if you did nothing what difference does it matter now lol "

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 2, 2016 to FBI dumps documents from Bill Clinton’s pardon of tax cheat

7 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Michael Gervais

ADMIN

"tjames you better stop and think about all of the shit that the demoratss  are mixd…"

alfred s quick jr replied Nov 2, 2016 to James Carville Loses It, Says House GOP and the KGB Are in Cahoots

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

ADMIN

"well bob I am a pld man but still very fit and in better shape than most so I will t…"

alfred s quick jr replied Oct 23, 2016 to Half Of Republicans Would Reject Election Result If Clinton Wins: Reuters/Ipsos

37 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

" that is because you demorats and that means you killary  have sold out America to t…"

alfred s quick jr replied Oct 2, 2016 to Parental Basement Dwellers: Hillary Clinton Criticizes Bernie Sanders Voters for Having ‘Bought into False Promise’

31 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service