Marlene Hessler's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"This is just one more reason the RINO Jeb Bush should never run for the White House.…"

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 25, 2014 to JEB BUSH: USE BORDER CRISIS TO PASS AMNESTY BILL

131 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Yes, 0bummer is turning it into the land of the bum."

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 21, 2014 to More Laws are Being Passed that Target the Homeless ..

38 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

"He better hope that Obie doesn't screw with his retirement when he throws him out of…"

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 17, 2014 to Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

54 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

"Same here.  And, like every other Illegal Alien, he needs to be deported."

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 15, 2014 to America's Most Famous Undocumented Immigrant Taken Into Custody At Texas Airport

52 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Paul Z.

"TIME TO PULL THE PLUG ON NANCY PELOUSY "

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 8, 2014 to EXCLUSIVE—SARAH PALIN: 'IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH' PRESIDENT OBAMA

55 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by James Frankin

"Sounds like Ms Pelousy (intentional misspell) better be prepared    Can you just see…"

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 8, 2014 to EXCLUSIVE—SARAH PALIN: 'IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH' PRESIDENT OBAMA

55 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by James Frankin

"AMEN.  Liberal women are WALKING WIND TUNNELS.  In one ear and out the other because…"

55 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by James Frankin

"I'll vote for that with the exception of barry.  Barry needs to be crucified for wha…"

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 5, 2014 to Border Agent in Laredo Texas: “This right here is border insecurity at its best. "

35 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Bruce A. Forster

"Everyone should boycott them."

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 5, 2014 to Border Agent in Laredo Texas: “This right here is border insecurity at its best. "

35 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Bruce A. Forster

"Highly recommend the movie 'AMERICA'.  Probably the best movie ever made regarding c…"

Marlene Hessler replied Jul 5, 2014 to This will be a long winded treatise, but please bear with me and keep an open mind to the suggestions

37 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by dexter james massoletti, sr.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service