Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,402)

Discussions Replied To (16115) Replies Latest Activity

"The nuclear waste suspended in the water can be separated out... and the clean water…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Friday to Japan To Dump Deadly Fukushima Nuclear Waste Into Pacific Ocean

4 on Saturday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"1. Why would the framers insist that even the most insignificant federal regulation…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Friday to Perhaps there is some hope for the Republic after all

15 on Saturday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Big Brother is here... we no longer have privacy.    Every word we speak or write is…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 22 to John McAfee: ‘CIA Compromised Every Router In America’

7 on Friday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"My kind of woman... well armed and focused. "

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to Study: Obama Lost 2008 Election – 5.7 Million Illegals Voted For Him

22 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Please show me where I even mentioned the subject you claim died... from DU in my po…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to ISIS Terrorist & Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium

83 on Saturday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The Democrat Party IS NOT IGNORANT regarding Voter Fraud... it is in fact a mainstay…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to Study: Obama Lost 2008 Election – 5.7 Million Illegals Voted For Him

22 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I hope this cat made it..."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump - And is Ready to Die and Go to Hell for Assassination

33 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"No, the Democrats know why they are losing... However, their political ideology will…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to Civil War Is Upon Us... it is time for Trump too PURGE the swamp

38 Jun 21
Reply by Hank Jordan

"The writer is biased... First he is a grad of USC Berkeley one of the most liberal/c…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 21 to ISIS Terrorist & Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium

83 on Saturday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Is that what they call two faced? P/S I thought this was a blog on a man threatening…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jun 20 to Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump - And is Ready to Die and Go to Hell for Assassination

33 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service