Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,842)

Discussions Replied To (16538) Replies Latest Activity

"The institutionalization of Islamic Holidays will more than double the paid days off…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to Angela Merkel To Make Islamic Holy Days Public Holidays In Germany

5 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"It is time for us to stop referring to the political parties in our country as SEPAR…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to Who is Investigating the Las Vegas Shooting

5 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Jesus Campos... looks Arab?  Could he be an illegal alien? His family is not talking…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 14 to Exposing Another ISIS Video/Gamer Video

7 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"My Spirit is willing but my flesh may not cooperate as it once did... I believe our…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 14 to Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

71 on Tuesday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"The ESTABLISHMENT POLITICAL CLASS hates Trump... both parties are filled with progre…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 14 to JUST IN: Senate Committee Raises New Questions As “Alarming” Development Discovered

2 Oct 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Here is one that may stir up some thought... Who Are The True Patriots? Posted on Ju…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 14 to Long Grows The Shadow Of Tyranny Upon The Land

5 Oct 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Philip... The freed Black Slave, of the Civil War Era,  was given the opportunity to…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 13 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"This is what Marxist do... they create guilt and fear, division and suspicion,  cons…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 13 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday

"Listen... The blacks received reparations after the Civil War... thru several Acts o…"

33 on Sunday

"The ITALIANS... nor Iranians... wow... big typo... must be auto-spell check, which I…"

33 on Sunday

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service