Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,636)

Discussions Replied To (16340) Replies Latest Activity

"These episodes only add to the long list of mysterious deaths surrounding those with…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Suicided? Despite No Gun, Police Say Lawyer Connected to DNC Fraud Suit Shot Himself

3 on Saturday
Reply by Jea9

"This whole affair smacks of OCD... obsessive and compulsive."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Lib Gets Offended at Sweater… Veteran’s Post Shuts Her Down

2 on Saturday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Isn't it interesting ...  the MSM continues to ignore the scientific evidence provin…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to The Nation: DNC Hack Was 'Inside Job,' Not by Russia

5 on Sunday
Reply by Frankmusic

"I find nothing inciting riot by making the statement "get them out of here.".  I do…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Judge reconsiders Trump lawsuit; says candidate saying ‘get him out’ is like telling crowd with guns to ‘shoot’

1 on Saturday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Our public officials are taking on the trappings of a new age Aristocracy... impugni…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

49 15 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Yes, the left will endeavor to operate in the Shadows as long as possible... they ar…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Alert: Fed Court Says Criticism of Islam Can Be Punished

8 on Saturday

"This Judge is not operating alone... in fact there is a pattern of such acts by libe…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Saturday to Alert: Fed Court Says Criticism of Islam Can Be Punished

8 on Saturday

"Look for more law suites to be 'THROWN' by bribes to local officials... or from memb…"

8 on Saturday

"Let me be clear... the DOD had nothing to do with Congress's choice on accounting me…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Friday to BREAKING: Ben Carson Discovers $500 BILLION Fraud, Trail Leads Straight to Obama

29 35 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Phil... Here are several sites that discuss  how Congress waged  "War off the Books"…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Friday to BREAKING: Ben Carson Discovers $500 BILLION Fraud, Trail Leads Straight to Obama

29 35 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

TRUMP:Division In The Nation Must Stop Now

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service