Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,842)

Discussions Replied To (16538) Replies Latest Activity

"Supreme Court Cases have ruled in favor of allow nativity scenes on public grounds i…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Tuesday to Anonymous donor behind campaign to install Nativity scenes nationwide

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Kat

"I am not ignorant or so detached that I am unaware of things taking place... However…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Tuesday to Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

71 on Tuesday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Tiff... I believe there was more than one shooter located at more than one location.…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Tuesday to Absolute Proof of Shooter At Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The Bellagio Hotel being on lock down doesn't mean there was a shooter in the Hotel…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Tuesday to Absolute Proof of Shooter At Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"well lets see.. I see three... count them 3 individuals in what appears to be unifor…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Monday to Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

71 on Tuesday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Ok DUDE... let us know when your back from the crapper..."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to Exposing Another ISIS Video/Gamer Video

7 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"When you get to  be 70 yrs old... with a body that has been abused by years of servi…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to Is ISIS responsible for the Las Vegas Terrorist Attack... Who is more credible, the MSM or ISIS?

71 on Tuesday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Very good... However, a little long.  As a promo video it should be more the length…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to This Site Promo Video

3 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"The FBI lost any credibility they had over the Hillary Clinton Email and Server inve…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to FBI Scrub Evidence Of Second Vegas Shooter As Citizen Journalists Expose Lies

10 on Monday
Reply by Kat

"The best laid plans of men go awry when based on a lie...  The narrative of the MSM…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Sunday to Mandalay Bay Owners: Police Timeline Is An Outright LIE

5 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service