Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,471)

Discussions Replied To (16182) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew Doo-doo happens... Could it be that it landed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Wash…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Mar 1, 2013 to Can It All Be Coinsidence... an indictment to be considered.

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

"Massing for armed insurrection may be the worst thing we can do... given the current…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Mar 1, 2013 to Can It All Be Coinsidence... an indictment to be considered.

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

"Our so called MSM are in effect the 'Ministry of Propaganda' for the Marxist in DC..…"

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

"Roger... These disaffected citizens are waiting for OTHERS TO DO THE JOB FOR THEM...…"

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

"Andrew... I have some ocean front property in Arizona and a Bridge with direct acces…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 28, 2013 to Can It All Be Coinsidence... an indictment to be considered.

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

"It just so happens that Boehner and Canter and the entire GOP have access to all thi…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 28, 2013 to Can It All Be Coinsidence... an indictment to be considered.

201 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by I.M. Patriot

ADMIN

"Exactly... it is time to return the management of our money supply and currency to t…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 27, 2013 to Jeb Bush: I'd Govern like LBJ

88 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by wilson strausser

ADMIN

"They weren't far off... big government continued and the welfare state expanded.  Dy…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 27, 2013 to Jeb Bush: I'd Govern like LBJ

88 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by wilson strausser

ADMIN

"Good post John... resist, resist, and if war comes let it be by their hand.  I would…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 27, 2013 to Five gun companies tell New York to pound sand

70 Mar 10, 2013

"Barry... Honestly... I don't believe in keeping score cards. Too, many politicians m…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Feb 27, 2013 to Police Chief Wants Citizens As ‘Reserve Force’ To Defend Against Feds

91 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Illegal Alien Flow Into U.S. Down As Wall Goes Up

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service