Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (16,397)

Discussions Replied To (16110) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"How about we forget what the Democrats can or may do... and concentrate on what we c…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 27, 2013 to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Remarks From 2013 RNC Winter Meeting

43 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SammysDad

ADMIN

"Nobody... exactly. In fact, list the States with Bills to protect the 2d Amendment,…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 27, 2013 to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Remarks From 2013 RNC Winter Meeting

43 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SammysDad

ADMIN

"Congress has the duty and responsibility to open IMPEACHMENT hearings on Kagan.. she…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 27, 2013 to A WIN FOR THE CONSTITUTION...AND FOR THE PEOPLE

86 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by wilson strausser

"Someone tell me... What happened to the requirement that all legal immigrants had to…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 26, 2013 to Illegals will get free health care and legal citiznes will go w/out health care in some states.

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Jindal may play a very important roll in the GOP but he can not be President if we h…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 26, 2013 to Jindal: The GOP “might need to change just about everything”

36 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Mark... feel free to post away... with a bi-line."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 26, 2013 to A WIN FOR THE CONSTITUTION...AND FOR THE PEOPLE

86 Jan 28, 2013

ADMIN

"You can not appease or please everyone... a party that reaches out to everyone stand…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 26, 2013 to RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Remarks From 2013 RNC Winter Meeting

43 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by SammysDad

ADMIN

"Ronald... By thinking outside the standard political process (box)... First, if the…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Jan 26, 2013 to A WIN FOR THE CONSTITUTION...AND FOR THE PEOPLE

86 Jan 28, 2013

ADMIN

"Phil... I am honored that you have requested too forward my post(S)... You have my p…"

86 Jan 28, 2013

ADMIN

"Our Constitution and laws are only as good as those enforcing them... you can rewrit…"

86 Jan 28, 2013

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Ted Cruz Drops Brilliant Truth About Russia “Scandal” – It’s BRUTAL

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service