Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (18,011)

Discussions Replied To (17661) Replies Latest Activity

"If only the left were the lunatic fringe... they are the mainstream base of the Demo…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied yesterday to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

38 yesterday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Amen... this election is one of the most important in my life time.  We must hold on…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 13 to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

38 yesterday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"The Hebrew Bible and Holy Scripture depicts Christ as coming to His People in two se…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 11 to In Search Of A Truth: Jewish Rabbis Hide Facts About Jesus

27 Oct 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

"No one is suggesting that some Jews are openly hostile to the message of Jesus Chris…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 10 to In Search Of A Truth: Jewish Rabbis Hide Facts About Jesus

27 Oct 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I feel betrayed... and I am not alone.  The new world order, progressive and sociali…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 10 to Whithouse Refuses Politically Correct Counterterrorism Strategy... takes gloves off to engage radical Islam

7 Oct 14
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I have no idea why Ning moved this site..."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 6 to NATO Germany Threatens Preemptive Military Strike Against Russia

8 Oct 6
Reply by Hank Jordan

"God hates DIVORCE... God allowed Moses to permit divorce for the hardness of man's h…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 6 to America a Nation Called and Culled Out of the Wilderness...

31 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Military exercises and maneuvers are not the same thing as PREEMPTIVE STRIKES... the…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 6 to NATO Germany Threatens Preemptive Military Strike Against Russia

8 Oct 6
Reply by Hank Jordan

"God is not finished with America... she is about to embrace one last outpouring of G…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 6 to America a Nation Called and Culled Out of the Wilderness...

31 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Amen Kristi "

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied Oct 6 to In Search Of A Truth: Jewish Rabbis Hide Facts About Jesus

27 Oct 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service