Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (23,059)

Discussions Replied To (22587) Replies Latest Activity

"You are incredible... I challenge you to prove any of what you just posted... Articl…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 11 hours ago to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Here is one link where you claim the Treaty of Paris and Declaration of Independence…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 23 hours ago to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"I see you..."

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied yesterday to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Gee... I would have never known... However, you have stated on more than one occasio…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied yesterday to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Richard... The parroting of my response only serve to expose your conspiratorial rhe…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Your continued denial of the US Constitution as our founding document... and your de…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

""In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars,…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Richard... Your arguments border on delusional... your claim that there is no Republ…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Any law subverting Constitutional law is void on its face.  The 7th Amendment applie…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"One more time... the US Constitution guarantees the right to a trial by jury in all…"

70 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service