Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)'s Discussions (15,995)

Discussions Replied To (15718) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree... however, the fact is that the current situation is stagnating and Trump n…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 14 hours ago to 4/28 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

110 12 hours ago
Reply by Kat

"Matt... That's not what a Star College Draft is expected to do... he is expected to…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 14 hours ago to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"The basic nature of man has not changed since his fall in the Garden of Eden...  Tec…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 15 hours ago to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"I attempt not to let my feelings cloud my judgment... Like or dislike, has nothing t…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied 15 hours ago to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"OK... If opting out means ending Obama Care state by state, then that would be one w…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Thursday to 4/28 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

110 12 hours ago
Reply by Kat

"Why is the GOP working to entrench Obama Care... rather than repealing it? Could it…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Thursday to 4/28 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

110 12 hours ago
Reply by Kat

"Dale... Your view is a true and historically correct view of Washington and Jefferso…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Wednesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"InfoWars... Spooky isn't it... Kerry is a member of Skull and Bones and so where bot…"

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) replied on Wednesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Thanks Tif for the heads up.. .I'll be looking for your fathers post...  Let's hope…"

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Yapp... "... Skull & Bones (SB) member William Whitney in the late 19th century…"

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service