Gray Jones's Discussions (2,129)

Discussions Replied To (2123) Replies Latest Activity

"Islamic leaders haven't been doing much to enhance their public image.  In fact they…"

Gray Jones replied Oct 10, 2015 to NATIONWIDE PROTESTS AGAINST ISLAM CATCHING HEAT

51 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Every now and again Kelsey, and his conservatism, comes along and puts things back i…"

Gray Jones replied Oct 10, 2015 to Actor Kelsey Grammer Stuns Internet By Wearing Shirt That Makes Liberals Explode

29 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Anthony Ibbott

"The 2nd amendment runs silently in the background while keeping the liberals a stupi…"

Gray Jones replied Oct 10, 2015 to Senate Democrats Hold Gun Control Rally Surrounded by Armed Guards

34 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Robert J Trice

"Survive or succumb, Oath Keepers favor survival. An idea I agree with...Semper Fi Na…"

Gray Jones replied Oct 10, 2015 to In wake of College shooting, Oath Keepers to Form College Chapters and Train Students to Fight Back.

28 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"It's no longer enough to call it "New World Order (Odor)" It's time to start naming…"

Gray Jones replied Oct 7, 2015 to Matt Drudge: He was told directly by a Supreme Court Justice, “It’s over for me.”

30 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"What ever you put your attention on you're sure to get more of it. Victims like to s…"

Gray Jones replied Sep 30, 2015 to THE CULT OF VICTIMS

7 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Gray Jones

ADMIN

"How many shades of lipstick can the IRS pig wear? Get rid of it...Semper Fi Nam 66-67"

Gray Jones replied Sep 29, 2015 to Donald Trump's Tax Plan

52 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Lyn Agre

"It's time we support "The Law of Exchange" aka something for something. Presently ou…"

Gray Jones replied Sep 27, 2015 to A Mayor Just Came Forward With A Plan For Welfare Recipients That Has Liberals Losing It

42 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"I appreciate what Trump has done to draw attention to certain issues but I'm for Car…"

Gray Jones replied Sep 27, 2015 to Who should withdraw; Trump or Carson?

98 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Ray Hause

"While CPS pulls the judge/prosecutorial strings I suspect Big Pharma will ultimately…"

Gray Jones replied Sep 25, 2015 to CPS Workers Are Now Being Stationed in Our Schools

18 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service