Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (1,704)

Discussions Replied To (1369) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

""

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

11 5 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Had o fix the type Os.."

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to A Time to Stand

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Ray Starmann, is a bit behind on what has evolved, all the things he stated, has bee…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to A Time to Stand

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Ok, if ya say so...?"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to Malik Mohammad Ali Murdered Two Cops, Was a Member of Alt Left Extremist Group

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"I will have to forward this to my dad, its a bit deeper then it looks, I bet..."

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to Arts and humanities committee leaves hidden message for Trump in resignation letter

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

" He Paul Ryan, kind of sold out Trump on the heath care issue, pretested to be on Tr…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to Paul Ryan Advised Republicans To Run From Trump Prior To Election Day, Says Gohmert

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" We are trying to find a way to put pressure on Trump, and not make him look like Hi…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to Virtue and the Moral Fall of Civilization

6 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Again, thats a mixed media reply Mrs. Dee, are you sure you want me to bring my dad'…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 11 hours ago to While we're toppling offensive symbols, what about the Democratic Party?

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Now, Mrs. Dee, we all know that those in the Democrat Party, the DNC, did the nasty,…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 12 hours ago to Question of the Day: Do you believe that the Democrats are Responsible for the Actions of the Alt Left?

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Steve Darnell, I think its a political power house agenda, by those in control of ou…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 12 hours ago to Finger Implant Chips 2017

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service