Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (7,430)

Discussions Replied To (4739) Replies Latest Activity

" I could share something from the Bible, but what point would it make? "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 2 hours ago to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" I guess that means that the Democrat Party is in Israel, turning it into a Sodomite…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 2 hours ago to The Lefts Radical Agenda To Destroy Our Symbols Of The Republic ... and with them our Constitutional Government.

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I seen the documents Rosie, Ronald is a lost cause. "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 20 hours ago to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I agree to this, you two are boring me to death, anyway we will produce the document…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 20 hours ago to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Big Ooppps....:) LMBO...:) "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied yesterday to Joe Biden: “I Respect NO Borders”

3 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Really????, maybe you should have the bankers post that on their wall, and them star…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"You a conspiracy theory....:) LOL Tof "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Antifa America are fakes, they want open borders. Antifa European Nationalist,want s…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Last White Man Standing: European Nationalist

5 on Saturday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"You think...:)... boy do I love these books and documents. "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Thursday to President Trump's Tariff Tax Against China by TTTG

15 16 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"You think...:) And you misspelled- mattre- matter, like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Thursday to The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

90 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service