Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (11,427)

Discussions Replied To (8039) Replies Latest Activity

"Benzion Mileikowskyas, a Polish Russian immigrant, that went into Israel. He is a Ru…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

51 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Bump...:)"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Turkey Considering Law Allowing Pedophiles to Avoid Jail by Marrying Their Child Victims

3 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Bump...:)"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Soros Attacks Trump: We Must Ensure ‘Narcissist’ POTUS Is Defeated in 2020

3 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Bump...:) "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

51 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Take it up with the Nixon Administration , they did it, as well as the 1913 BS...:) "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Rothschild Tells Trump to “Shut The F* Up” About Reforming Their Federal Reserve Bank

26 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"1870 to 1915, over 1.6 million Russian Khazar Jews immigrated into America. And clos…"

51 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Took you 0ver 15 minutes to make that comment, I got better things to do other the g…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Mein Kampf, who is talking about Mein Kampf??? I do not see the reply on that, Richa…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Who Are The True Patriots...

70 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Ignorance on steroids, is anyone that thinks that We The People are going to allow t…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Saturday to Rothschild Tells Trump to “Shut The F* Up” About Reforming Their Federal Reserve Bank

26 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I give up, what do they say? "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Friday to Top Professor: China’s Coronavirus Could Kill 50 Million People Around The World

4 on Saturday
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service