Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (1,868)

Discussions Replied To (1491) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronald, we have 7 video from Europe, about Antifa Militants, so when ever dad get to…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 4 hours ago to Antifa Knocked Down and Demasked For Trying to Burn American Flag- 2017

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Well honey its their little freedom of speech and I think they are idiots..!"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 4 hours ago to Liberals Sign Petition to Ban the American Flag

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

" I do not think its over stated, and beside you was not there, and the attacks came…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 4 hours ago to Israel Bomb The Hell Out Of Syria Following ISIS Defeat

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

" There is a lot of people speaking out, I will bring you their statement in a few, I…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 4 hours ago to Absolute Proof of Shooter At Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I agree, but how did these nuts get here in America from Europe? See how Antifa Mili…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 5 hours ago to Antifa Knocked Down and Demasked For Trying to Burn American Flag- 2017

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Hank,  Your blond bimbo is not cool..."

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 10 hours ago to Top Story Of The Day: Hillary Clinton Breaks Her Toe Falling Downstairs

9 10 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Now Ronald, You know thats not a honest statement, first off it may have been Democr…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 10 hours ago to Anonymous donor behind campaign to install Nativity scenes nationwide

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Kat

" One thing about the video, it also pinpointed the same area that two other videos e…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 19 hours ago to Absolute Proof of Shooter At Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"She could of broke her toe, trying to get Bill in the mood, just saying...:) "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 19 hours ago to Top Story Of The Day: Hillary Clinton Breaks Her Toe Falling Downstairs

9 10 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Well Ronald,  I am kind of leaning more to her story then what the FBI is doing, see…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 19 hours ago to Absolute Proof of Shooter At Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

Watch: Michelle Obama Says
“There Are Too Many White People”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service