Tif Morgan's Discussions (753)

Discussions Replied To (622) Replies Latest Activity

"I signed the petition, of course"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 13 to American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017- Care2 Petition

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Jean-Paul Lozada

"Thank you Oleg Gielman,  Thats a lot of information, and its just got to get better.."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Lord Jacob Rothschild Claims Sovereignty Over Israel

4 Feb 12
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Very funny Frank..... LOL, Tif"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Putin Made Obama Look Like A Pussy: Say What !

7 Feb 13
Reply by Tammy Henson

ADMIN

"Why can not Trump use that ...I forgot what it was called, that allows for people to…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Mexicans Vow To Fight Trump By "Jamming US Courts" As Deportations Set To Surge

37 on Wednesday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Ok, I will have dad look at it, he has the systems to do the job and isolate the pdf…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Trump: Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History

9 Feb 12
Reply by Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Ok, this is weird, I will watch the video is a few."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to ‘Pocahontas is now the FACE of your PARTY!’ – Trump to Democrats

27 on Tuesday
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Oh great, first a Russian Spy Ring, then Israel, now some from the Muslim Nations. I…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to An Alleged Muslim Spy Ring - Is This Why Rex Tillerson Cleaned House?

21 Feb 13

ADMIN

"This one is hot news, dad is going to jump all over this."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Mexican Drug Cartel Operating in U.S. Suburb More than 1,500 Miles from Border

31 23 hours ago

ADMIN

"Trump is right, there should be a ban until the system is fixed, to find out who the…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Former Marine Flees Iraq After Facebook Warning About Iraqi Refugees Goes Viral

30 23 hours ago

ADMIN

"Ms. Dee,  You do know our whole team just loves ya to death, they think you are awes…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Leftist Anarchy Is the Real Threat to Democracy

35 on Wednesday
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Jacka$$ John McCain Trashes POTUS TRUMP in Europe – Defends Globalism

On a ‘Day Without Immigrants,’ President Trump Puts Thousands of AMERICAN Coal Miners Back to Work

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service