Tif Morgan's Discussions (887)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone is back safe and sound, I have the difficult task, of writing the new blogs…"

Tif Morgan replied 3 hours ago to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

" I was kind of wanting to know, seeing how Trump, so far has not kept his word on ve…"

Tif Morgan replied on Tuesday to MAGA- Three Trump successes celebrated just today

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Betty

"Hey Ronald,  Dad has ordered most our team off line for a little while, only Hank wi…"

Tif Morgan replied on Tuesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"He knows enough about the Constitution, to understand that the UN wants the 2nd Amen…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 22 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

" Arming ISIS"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 22 to US ACTIONS TO WEAKEN SYRIAN GOVT WILL EMPOWER ISIS – UK CONSULTANCY

2 Apr 22
Reply by Tif Morgan

"So, lets see, they want to kind of change the Constitution, to fit their needs, they…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 20 to The Hill Confirms: Democrats Introduce Bill To End It All For President Trump

5 Apr 20
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

" United Nations Population Fund (UNPF), and thats all he did, no he did not complete…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 20 to UN to Trump: Don’t You Dare Cut Our Funding!

8 Apr 21
Reply by John Tremain

" I was hoping someone would catch it, they stated ISIS used a bomb, and it only caus…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 20 to ISIS Launch Second Chemical Attack In Days

9 Apr 20
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Inforwars,  You know dog gone well, whats up, I will review the video, but I was loo…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 20 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 3 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Gregory,  One last time, did the media from The United Nation expose Hillary Clinton…"

Tif Morgan replied Apr 18 to ISIS Launch Second Chemical Attack In Days

9 Apr 20
Reply by Tif Morgan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service