Tif Morgan's Discussions (756)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, A new world is about to be exposed, and I have full access to the toys the…"

Tif Morgan replied on Wednesday to Hillary Aides to Use Soros Cash to Create 'Rapid Response' Protest Teams

4 on Wednesday
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

" Then don't go, apply yourself as you need to, once a week, once a month, or what ev…"

Tif Morgan replied Mar 8 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

"Thank you for the information."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 24 to WHY MAINSTREAM MEDIA WEBSITES ARE CENSORING & REMOVING COMMENT SECTIONS

41 Feb 26
Reply by Frankmusic

"I signed the petition, of course"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 13 to American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017- Care2 Petition

8 Feb 15
Reply by Jean-Paul Lozada

"Thank you Oleg Gielman,  Thats a lot of information, and its just got to get better.."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Lord Jacob Rothschild Claims Sovereignty Over Israel

4 Feb 12
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Very funny Frank..... LOL, Tif"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Putin Made Obama Look Like A Pussy: Say What !

7 Feb 13
Reply by Tammy Henson

ADMIN

"Why can not Trump use that ...I forgot what it was called, that allows for people to…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Mexicans Vow To Fight Trump By "Jamming US Courts" As Deportations Set To Surge

37 Feb 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Ok, I will have dad look at it, he has the systems to do the job and isolate the pdf…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to Trump: Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History

9 Feb 12
Reply by Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Ok, this is weird, I will watch the video is a few."

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to ‘Pocahontas is now the FACE of your PARTY!’ – Trump to Democrats

27 Feb 14
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Oh great, first a Russian Spy Ring, then Israel, now some from the Muslim Nations. I…"

Tif Morgan replied Feb 12 to An Alleged Muslim Spy Ring - Is This Why Rex Tillerson Cleaned House?

21 Feb 13
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Woman Goes Crazy When Her Food Stamps Are Rejected

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service