Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (5,043)

Discussions Replied To (3342) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at this Rudy, Figure some of the error out, Ronald and I made a comment at the…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 22 hours ago to Four Revived Whine Vintages From the dummycrats-Dems’ Whineries

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Figure some of the error out, Ronald and I made a comment at the same time, and my…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied 22 hours ago to System Error At TPCC- System Check

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Stephen, I guess you need to book mark this page at this site, and this is just one…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied yesterday to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

38 yesterday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" I will be back later, this afternoon , and tell you one more time what to do to hel…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied yesterday to Four Revived Whine Vintages From the dummycrats-Dems’ Whineries

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Suspect In Khashoggi Murder Dies In ‘Suspicious Car Accident’ In Saudi Arabia One of…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied yesterday to Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Murdered, ‘Body Dismembered In Saudi Consulate In Istanbul’

1 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Opps! I must be a little off topic!!! LOL Tif "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Tuesday to THERE IS NOTHING "DEMOCRATIC" ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" The last time I checked the memo, of which you must of missed. George Soros, is Jew…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Monday to THERE IS NOTHING "DEMOCRATIC" ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Bonnie,  All we can do is share what we find, voice a opinion, and yep I can underst…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied on Monday to NBC Fires Reporter For Wearing MAGA Hat

3 on Monday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I found a video, a Black African man, stated that Africa has been taken over by Isla…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Oct 14 to Islamist Terrorist Incidents in Africa for 2017: Murder Of White Farmers

1 Oct 14
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" I found something Ronald,  I found a video, a Black African man, stated that Africa…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Oct 14 to Whithouse Refuses Politically Correct Counterterrorism Strategy... takes gloves off to engage radical Islam

7 Oct 14
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service