DAVID SWANSON's Discussions (915)

Discussions Replied To (911) Replies Latest Activity

"Jo, I would not be so quick to side with the above Author or her HuffPost buddies. T…"

DAVID SWANSON replied Jan 7, 2016 to TPP, Public Comment Period Open!

18 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Kat

ADMIN

"My suggestion is.... BUY MORE AMMO. "

DAVID SWANSON replied Dec 19, 2015 to John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

41 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Callum Hugh Elliott

ADMIN

"These spoiled brats need to have their smart-phones taken away and be sent out into…"

DAVID SWANSON replied Nov 14, 2015 to MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

54 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Tom Gallagher

ADMIN

"Spot-on!"

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 28, 2015 to District claims teacher ‘distraught’ after forcing students to deny God is real

35 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"Thank you Rush. Jeesh... It's hard to imagine Gloria was once posed for Playboy. She…"

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 23, 2015 to Gloria Steinem Blames Rush Limbaugh for Ruining Word Feminism

39 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"No... and Hell No! "

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 22, 2015 to Got a spare $73 billion lying around? Obama wants US taxpayers to bail out Puerto Rico

29 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"CAIR can kiss my shiny Christian butt! Muhammad was a child molesting fraud."

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 13, 2015 to CAIR Demands Tennessee 7th Graders Learn ‘Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God’

114 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Jason K

"I have been telling people the very same thing for the last 7 years. I kinda wish th…"

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 3, 2015 to Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities

659 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"If the Global Police force come to take guns from U.S. Citizens, there will be a nee…"

DAVID SWANSON replied Oct 3, 2015 to Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities

659 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"There may be a lot of dead people because of this action and it won't be on our side."

659 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service