Herrick Tin's Discussions (5)

Discussions Started (5) Replies Latest Activity

Snail in a rain

Do you like one of the appetizer called " Escargot " ?  Love Letter V I used run a around like naked in the rainy day !  .. Music song are…

Started by Herrick Tin in Tea Party

0 Dec 15, 2017

Energy

Movie : The dreams may come  Do you like jello flower ? What is that ? I am going to inform you that I had a good dream of  the  utopia, l…

2 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

Premises

Creative theme  Abstract : What kind of genius Herrick want to be ? He who has a will to define humane job experience collars from college…

1 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Da Vinci

Version F What now ? Now what ? What kind of nature is in your perspective ? Formula : Electro-magnetic brain wave + REM = Day dreams Da…

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

Theme

Version D Where are you going on this weekend ? Have you seen " The cell " movie 2000' starring by Jennifer Lopez ? Formula : infinite =…

0 Sep 6, 2017

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Lowest Female Unemployment
In 18 years!”

President Donald Trump needled the mostly anti-Trump Women’s March on Saturday, reminding them of the positive economic gains for women under his administration.

“Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March,” he wrote on Twitter. “Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!”

Temperatures in the Washington, DC area rose to 59 degrees on Saturday afternoon after several days of cold weather. The Washington, DC march was smaller this year than the previous one in 2017, but organizers focused their efforts on attending a march in Las Vegas.

Thousands of women across the country rallied in major cities to oppose Trump and his policies, vowing to step up activism in the 2018 congressional midterms.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service