Jeff Noncent's Discussions (3,409)

Discussions Replied To (3404) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Now the House passed the New health care let's see what's going to happen next"

Jeff Noncent replied May 4 to House Republicans Unveil Bullet Points for Obamacare Repeal

27 May 4
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"that's the truth but REPLACE CONGRESS with new idea not with the Democrats or the Re…"

Jeff Noncent replied May 4 to House Republicans Unveil Bullet Points for Obamacare Repeal

27 May 4
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"now we are letting gays to get married and we are going to have more rape going betw…"

Jeff Noncent replied Apr 22 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"that is excellent but I wonder if anyone has the balls excuse my language to do just…"

Jeff Noncent replied Apr 22 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Rape is happening all over the world it is sin period when a men violate a women bod…"

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I agree it is more than that it's a spiritual battle between the Devil and God"

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"we are human being and most of us know how to be self discipline, and a lot of us do…"

Jeff Noncent replied Apr 21 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"it's getting bad all over"

Jeff Noncent replied Apr 21 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"it's been here and it's going to get crazy as the day goes by"

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"now everybody is being alert now about the government, when Obama was in the white h…"

Jeff Noncent replied Mar 19 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service