Norma Jane Songer's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Excuse me; I thought the most famous undocumented immigrant in America was Obama."

Norma Jane Songer replied Jul 21, 2014 to America's Most Famous Undocumented Immigrant Taken Into Custody At Texas Airport

52 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Paul Z.

"And people wonder why so many of us claim that 0bama is NOT Christian, but OBVIOUSLY…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Jul 18, 2014 to US military personnel forced to submit to the sharia during Ramadan

100 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Norma Jane Songer

"HUGE AMEN to John H. Briggs, Sr!!! Well-said, sir! "

Norma Jane Songer replied Jul 18, 2014 to US military personnel forced to submit to the sharia during Ramadan

100 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Norma Jane Songer

ADMIN

"He doesn't even know how to do THAT right! (thumbs go in the ears: you can't miss TH…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Apr 19, 2014 to Label this photo!

117 May 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Irby`

ADMIN

"She really doesn't have even a HINT of a clue, does she?! He doesn't owe "US" ANYTHI…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Apr 16, 2014 to MSNBC: Cliven Bundy and His Supporters Are ‘Gun-Toting, Anti-Patriots’

99 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

"This is one of the most terrifying thoughts I've heard yet! We KNOW they want to des…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Apr 14, 2014 to Third US political party? How about the Muslim Brotherhood?

36 May 2, 2014
Reply by Wounded Warrior

"Boy, Michelle's mama is sure doin' us proud, HUH? What a sour face! And who does SHE…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Mar 21, 2014 to That didn't take long! Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage

69 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Leonard Barrett Meyer

ADMIN

"Personally would love to see Ben Carson and Allen West, but these 2 are fine in my b…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Mar 20, 2014 to Question of the Day

319 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"I don't believe that Holder is even motivated by "payback time for whitey;" I believ…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Mar 14, 2014 to Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases

34 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

ADMIN

"How about they just stop breaking the law, then police will stop locking them up! Wh…"

Norma Jane Songer replied Mar 11, 2014 to CNN And Obama Beg: ‘Stop Locking Up Black Males, Impedes Chances Of A Successful Life’

94 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by R. Wheeless

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service