Paul Simmon's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (945) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If I had talked about a "major purge" you'd accuse me of being over the top but I th…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 12, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"It may sound like it is over the top to you but it is accurate. Also we don't need t…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Trump always shows plenty of evidence and always cites his sources when he makes a s…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7, 2017
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"Obama leaves us with a scandal beyond the grave of his presidency. We the people nee…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"That's exactly what we the people need. Trump cannot allow any leaks. He is in charg…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

104 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Now you are talking my language. "Remove the road block to Trump's make America Grea…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

117 May 29, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"What are you talking about? I am in favor of "lawful, constitutional, opposition" as…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Donald J. Trump showed us what a supreme leader looks like. He is in command of the…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to President Trump’s Address to the Nation

33 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Nash Hansotia

ADMIN

"Our great leader Trump strikes again. The State Department should retrench from a to…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Abolishing all EPA regulations will give clean air and water to we the people. That'…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to With executive order, Trump targets Obama rule on water protection

10 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Lowest Female Unemployment
In 18 years!”

President Donald Trump needled the mostly anti-Trump Women’s March on Saturday, reminding them of the positive economic gains for women under his administration.

“Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March,” he wrote on Twitter. “Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!”

Temperatures in the Washington, DC area rose to 59 degrees on Saturday afternoon after several days of cold weather. The Washington, DC march was smaller this year than the previous one in 2017, but organizers focused their efforts on attending a march in Las Vegas.

Thousands of women across the country rallied in major cities to oppose Trump and his policies, vowing to step up activism in the 2018 congressional midterms.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service