Paul Simmon's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (945) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If I had talked about a "major purge" you'd accuse me of being over the top but I th…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 12 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

65 May 16
Reply by Dale Heathman

ADMIN

"It may sound like it is over the top to you but it is accurate. Also we don't need t…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Trump always shows plenty of evidence and always cites his sources when he makes a s…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"Obama leaves us with a scandal beyond the grave of his presidency. We the people nee…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

65 May 16
Reply by Dale Heathman

ADMIN

"That's exactly what we the people need. Trump cannot allow any leaks. He is in charg…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

104 Apr 3
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Now you are talking my language. "Remove the road block to Trump's make America Grea…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

117 May 29
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"What are you talking about? I am in favor of "lawful, constitutional, opposition" as…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Donald J. Trump showed us what a supreme leader looks like. He is in command of the…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to President Trump’s Address to the Nation

33 Mar 4
Reply by Nash Hansotia

ADMIN

"Our great leader Trump strikes again. The State Department should retrench from a to…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Abolishing all EPA regulations will give clean air and water to we the people. That'…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to With executive order, Trump targets Obama rule on water protection

10 Mar 3
Reply by John Barr

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: New Video Reveals HORRIFYING Truth About Voter Fraud. God Help Us.

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service