Paul Simmon's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (945) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If I had talked about a "major purge" you'd accuse me of being over the top but I th…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 12 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"It may sound like it is over the top to you but it is accurate. Also we don't need t…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Trump always shows plenty of evidence and always cites his sources when he makes a s…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"Obama leaves us with a scandal beyond the grave of his presidency. We the people nee…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"That's exactly what we the people need. Trump cannot allow any leaks. He is in charg…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

104 Apr 3
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Now you are talking my language. "Remove the road block to Trump's make America Grea…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

117 May 29
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"What are you talking about? I am in favor of "lawful, constitutional, opposition" as…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Donald J. Trump showed us what a supreme leader looks like. He is in command of the…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to President Trump’s Address to the Nation

33 Mar 4
Reply by Nash Hansotia

ADMIN

"Our great leader Trump strikes again. The State Department should retrench from a to…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Abolishing all EPA regulations will give clean air and water to we the people. That'…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1 to With executive order, Trump targets Obama rule on water protection

10 Mar 3
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service