Paul Simmon's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (944) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If I had talked about a "major purge" you'd accuse me of being over the top but I th…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 12, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"It may sound like it is over the top to you but it is accurate. Also we don't need t…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Trump always shows plenty of evidence and always cites his sources when he makes a s…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7, 2017
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"Obama leaves us with a scandal beyond the grave of his presidency. We the people nee…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"That's exactly what we the people need. Trump cannot allow any leaks. He is in charg…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

104 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Now you are talking my language. "Remove the road block to Trump's make America Grea…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

117 May 29, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"What are you talking about? I am in favor of "lawful, constitutional, opposition" as…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Donald J. Trump showed us what a supreme leader looks like. He is in command of the…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to President Trump’s Address to the Nation

33 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Nash Hansotia

ADMIN

"Our great leader Trump strikes again. The State Department should retrench from a to…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to Trump pitches 37 percent cut to State Department budget

25 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Abolishing all EPA regulations will give clean air and water to we the people. That'…"

Paul Simmon replied Mar 1, 2017 to With executive order, Trump targets Obama rule on water protection

10 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service