Charles P G's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Looking at Ms Bullock's features, skin tone and bone structure I would guess her DNA…"

Charles P G replied Jul 2, 2015 to Teacher Hits Handicapped Child, Tells Him Black People Fought to not "Serve White People like You"

60 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

ADMIN

"You are definitely not a cheese head - Vince Lombardi "

Charles P G replied Apr 29, 2015 to CNN Anchor on Baltimore Riots: Some Veterans Are Coming Home ‘Ready to Do Battle’

39 May 10, 2015
Reply by Samuel M. Smith

"It will take decades to undo the damage Obama has done to our military"

Charles P G replied Feb 7, 2015 to Afghanistan War Hero Stripped of Silver Star

49 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Karen Miner

"If Azka Fayyaz  was a good devout Muslim she would be home having babies and not in…"

Charles P G replied Jan 31, 2015 to Student Leader: 'Hamas & Shariah Law Have Taken Over UC Davis'

18 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Where is Charles Martel when you need him "

Charles P G replied Jan 13, 2015 to French Run For Their Lives As Muslims Stage Uprising In Paris!

62 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

"Jed Bush is done"

Charles P G replied Dec 3, 2014 to JEB BUSH: REPUBLICANS DON'T NEED CONSERVATIVES TO WIN WHITE HOUSE, SHOULD NOT DEFUND EXEC AMNESTY

148 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

"I will not watch a Rams game while any of these men are in the league even if they a…"

Charles P G replied Dec 3, 2014 to Four Members of Congress do 'Hands Up' gesture on House floor

104 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Federico A. Hernandez

"He has not been able to see the truth for 60 years but I bet he can roll a joint in…"

Charles P G replied Aug 21, 2014 to Rob "I'm a Commie" Reiner compares Tea Party to Hamas

75 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Charles P G

ADMIN

"Bennie, you are not just black, you are the black mouth piece, the black front man,…"

Charles P G replied Jun 24, 2014 to CONGRESSMAN: I CAN CALL CLARENCE THOMAS 'UNCLE TOM' BECAUSE 'I'M BLACK'

38 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Charles P G

ADMIN

"WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL THE FIRE DEPT MY GOD HIS ARM IS ON FIRE!"

Charles P G replied Mar 19, 2014 to POLICE CALLED AFTER GUN TATTOO MISTAKEN FOR REAL GUN

55 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Cynthia Sue Braxton

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service