TeaParty Patriot (TPP)'s Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

". All the Grandstanding is nothing but Grandstanding   . Voter Fraud should take pri…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 22, 2013 to Question of the Evening

172 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

ADMIN

". The "humungus Crowds"  were shown on TV here in OKC. The humungus crowd consisted…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 22, 2013 to Paltry Crowds Gather for Sharpton’s So-Called 100-City March for Trayvon

65 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by American 1st

ADMIN

"My Senator  Sen Coburn has repeatedly made  statements that he will personally read…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 18, 2013 to Question of the Day

97 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

". Fencing is valuable in Mexico, the concertina wire on the Mexican side would disap…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 16, 2013 to Question of the Day

74 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Ann Marshall

ADMIN

". The entire immigration/amnesty bill should be broken down to its component parts.…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 16, 2013 to Question of the Day

74 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Ann Marshall

ADMIN

". You're being entirely unrealistic.  There's no way in hell that you're gonna convi…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 15, 2013 to For Food Stamps, a Real Work Requirement

18 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

". Keeping co-habituating men out of a welfare recipients home is harder than you mig…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 15, 2013 to For Food Stamps, a Real Work Requirement

18 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

". Here's a thought for work requirements.  I very much resent the fact that I have t…"

18 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

". These daffynitions are most likely what the owe bomb really means but here are som…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 15, 2013 to President Obama’s New American Vocabulary

37 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Z.

ADMIN

". Since Rep John Hikel has the balls to sue them maybe some of the federal politicia…"

TeaParty Patriot (TPP) replied Jul 13, 2013 to N.H. Rep. files petition, criminal complaint against oath-breaking colleagues

57 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service