Rev. Robert L. Bufkin's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Miss June, I had to quit laughing long enough to answer you. Your objection is valid…"

Rev. Robert L. Bufkin replied Nov 2, 2014 to John Bolton – Terrorist Threat Growing – New UN Report Signals a Huge Problem

50 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by forrest jane cline

ADMIN

"Hello June, I understand your apprehension at my words. BUT I can only offer this: R…"

Rev. Robert L. Bufkin replied Nov 2, 2014 to John Bolton – Terrorist Threat Growing – New UN Report Signals a Huge Problem

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"But June dear.....That was when the nation was fresh and young and still full of pat…"

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"First it was the vast power of the atomic bomb....now it is Isis and the Muslim spli…"

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"America, the United States of America...is not  now and never has been a "CHRISTIAN"…"

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"The Muslim religion represents Mankind's last gasp. The Muslim doctrine with whateve…"

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"As I have said and many others have said before me... ALL of Obama's decisions have…"

50 Nov 4, 2014

ADMIN

"Obama's decisions have always been framed so as to go easy on Muslims or to allow th…"

Rev. Robert L. Bufkin replied Nov 2, 2014 to ISIS Snuffs Out Ancient Christianity

36 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Linda miller

ADMIN

"Miss DEE,  you now have a legal and moral duty to publish the truth about this ad an…"

Rev. Robert L. Bufkin replied Nov 2, 2014 to Crime To Be Catholic – Wear a Rosary, Get Wrestled To The Ground and Thrown In Jail

104 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Jared McHugh

ADMIN

"WARNING!!!  ANYONE who believes this absurd report - given "as is" -  deserves to sw…"

Rev. Robert L. Bufkin replied Nov 2, 2014 to Crime To Be Catholic – Wear a Rosary, Get Wrestled To The Ground and Thrown In Jail

104 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Jared McHugh

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service