I'm ready when you all are's Discussions (890)

Discussions Replied To (890) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't really care what a britt thinks. What's this guy going to say when Trump mak…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Nov 14, 2016 to WARNING PROFANITY - Crazy Britt Goes Off On Hillary & Trump

54 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"If I'm not mistaken this was a problem in past elections without it being corrected…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Oct 25, 2016 to ALERT: If You See A “Smartmatic” Voting Machine At The Polls, Here’s What You MUST Do…

46 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch are my favorite. They do more to shed light on our…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Aug 13, 2016 to Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton: Congress 'AWOL' on ‘All Significant Investigations of Misconduct by Federal Gov’t.’

33 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by sharon ostwinch

ADMIN

"Remind me what party is in control of Congress. It couldn't be Republicans because t…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Aug 13, 2016 to Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton: Congress 'AWOL' on ‘All Significant Investigations of Misconduct by Federal Gov’t.’

33 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by sharon ostwinch

"Your right. I'm not fan of any one of them but most conservatives watch FOX thinking…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jul 9, 2016 to Putin Takes His Gloves Off at Lies by US Journalists, Says US and NATO Leading to WWIII

13 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by I'm ready when you all are

"I was just thinking about the media being responsible for what happened in Dallas. B…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jul 8, 2016 to Putin Takes His Gloves Off at Lies by US Journalists, Says US and NATO Leading to WWIII

13 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by I'm ready when you all are

ADMIN

"Hmmm. I wonder if the Tea Party reps are doing this. Any questions about if there's…"

I'm ready when you all are replied May 1, 2016 to GOP bigs fire back at ’60 Minutes’ for airing ‘illegal’ hidden camera video: ‘Not since Watergate . . .’

12 May 3, 2016
Reply by Vito Giotta

ADMIN

"Get a hold of those state militia groups that you are asking about or other Patriot…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jan 9, 2016 to Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

105 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

ADMIN

"Historic Militia Moment! Heavily Armed Idaho 3 Percenter Roll Up On FBI Compound htt…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jan 9, 2016 to Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

105 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

"So when a republican president gets in there he or she can do the same except it wou…"

I'm ready when you all are replied Jan 9, 2016 to CNN Op-Ed Calls For Obama to Declare “National State of Emergency” to Gut 2nd Amendment

159 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service