John Barr's Discussions (3,194)

Discussions Replied To (2996) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump hangs portrait of Andrew Jackson in Oval Office By Max Greenwood - 01/25/17 01…"

John Barr replied Apr 18 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

99 Apr 30
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"Georgia Man Converts To Islam, Moves To Somali Muslim Enclave In Minneapolis And Set…"

John Barr replied Apr 18 to Feds Arrest Detroit Doctor for Female Genital Mutilation of Girls Across American Midwest

32 Apr 24
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Way to cool Tif Way To Cool!!! LOL!!! We all know where the money went into the pock…"

John Barr replied Apr 18 to Boy, I Bet Donald Trump Will be Angry Because This Got Exposed

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Obama wanted the United States to fall to his muslium  brotherhood Bush's and the Cl…"

John Barr replied Apr 18 to Boy, I Bet Donald Trump Will be Angry Because This Got Exposed

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

"You have to remember that President Trump does not think like a politician nor do he…"

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

" YouTube ‎@YouTube "

John Barr replied Apr 18 to ISIS Launch Second Chemical Attack In Days

9 Apr 20
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"" ... some intercontinental ballistic missile silos have fallen into disuse and disr…"

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

"President Trump and Secretary of Defense James Mattis both knew of this 'problem' ba…"

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

"That is a LOT of information Does explain several facts that did not seem to add up "

John Barr replied Apr 16 to British Empire To Strip Assad’s Wife Of Her British Citizenship

12 Apr 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"When Congress is willing to show US their tax returns and make them public  , , , ,…"

John Barr replied Apr 16 to 4/19 Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns

21 Apr 19
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service