John Barr's Discussions (2,987)

Discussions Replied To (2906) Replies Latest Activity

"BREAKING NEWS! Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up i…"

John Barr replied 4 hours ago to Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

51 4 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"{To read more} NBC’s Lauer Hopes Russia Investigation Will ‘Mortally Wound’ Trump Ad…"

John Barr replied yesterday to Fox News: Potential ‘smoking gun’ might prove Obama admin spied on Trump

5 18 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"        The Hill’s Whip List — 34 GOP noes as vote nears for Ob…"

John Barr replied yesterday to House votes to begin debate on healthcare bill; six Republicans defect

3 yesterday
Reply by davidfarrar

"There are so many things wrong that need fixing in and around those that are or have…"

John Barr replied yesterday to MURDOCK: Trump Haters Want to Make Assassination Great Again

2 yesterday
Reply by John Barr

""

John Barr replied yesterday to Women Cry Foul After ‘Trans’ Weightlifter Crushes Competition in Australia

3 yesterday
Reply by Jea9

"One can only hope, wish and pray Brock will leverage this into a full-fledged fund r…"

John Barr replied on Thursday to Media Matters founder David Brock suffers heart attack

5 on Thursday
Reply by John Barr

"Was my thought as well Who wants this guy to live? Not I Is to bad he was found and…"

John Barr replied on Thursday to Media Matters founder David Brock suffers heart attack

5 on Thursday
Reply by John Barr

"ing too much email from IBTimes UK <newsletter@sp.ibtimes.uk>? You can unsubsc…"

John Barr replied on Thursday to Officer stabbed at UK Parliament; report of car rampage

7 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Terrorists Are A Symptom Of Larger Threat – Caliphate Conquest Goals by Rick Well…"

John Barr replied on Thursday to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

51 22 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"Thank you for your prayers Philip Means a lot to me and this site."

John Barr replied on Wednesday to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

51 22 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: O’Reilly Exposes Sick Crime by Illegals, “I’ve Never Seen It In My 40 Years of Journalism.”

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service