David Robinson's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If you remove the head of a snake the snake dies. Remove Obama and the commie statis…"

David Robinson replied Apr 10, 2014 to Oath Keepers and Constitutional Sheriffs Heading to the Bundy Ranch

85 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Patrick Matson

ADMIN

"OOps this article does not list George Soros directly..sad this not a complete list. "

David Robinson replied Dec 14, 2013 to WHO FUNDS THE FAR LEFT? YOU’LL BE SURPRISED

50 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Dennis Ploof

ADMIN

"My, my who would have guessed. But they are not the only ones."

David Robinson replied Dec 14, 2013 to WHO FUNDS THE FAR LEFT? YOU’LL BE SURPRISED

50 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Dennis Ploof

ADMIN

"Congress or some individual needs to unelect the village fool from Kenya"

David Robinson replied Dec 14, 2013 to New ‘Impeach Obamarama’ movement spreading across the nation

96 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by M61A1

ADMIN

"I love it when there is innuendo toward those of us who consider ourselves Christian…"

David Robinson replied Dec 13, 2013 to Gay GOP candidate: Party must change

87 Dec 15, 2013

ADMIN

"My frank opinion and it is not going to change. We need no faggots to queer up the p…"

David Robinson replied Dec 13, 2013 to Gay GOP candidate: Party must change

87 Dec 15, 2013

ADMIN

"Gays are not trouble solvers. But in fact are trouble makers...enough said!!!! "

David Robinson replied Dec 12, 2013 to Gay GOP candidate: Party must change

87 Dec 15, 2013

ADMIN

"When do we get up off our buttocks and get this admin out of the White House????????…"

David Robinson replied Dec 3, 2013 to Obama Breaks Glass on Chris Matthews: The Latest in a String of Panicky Decisions

62 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by cojonius maximus

ADMIN

"Well was Eric Holder in the crowd or was he too busy running more guns?"

David Robinson replied Nov 28, 2013 to Border Patrol: Large Group That Attacked Agents At Tijuana River Was Coordinated Effort

38 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by David Arreguin

"After rereading the last comment I have been one question when do we start and who i…"

David Robinson replied Nov 27, 2013 to Retired generals critical of Obama say “peaceful civil uprising not out of the question”

82 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service