Ken's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"This comes to no surprise. Remember when Coca Cola had actual cocaine in it and Fayg…"

Ken replied Jan 4, 2017 to Pepse Lovers - Must Read

4 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Rudy Tirre

ADMIN

"Out of all of the Trump cabinet picks the one that scares the libtards the most espe…"

Ken replied Jan 4, 2017 to NAACP Begins Sit-In To Protest Jeff Sessions

41 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Knowing the likes of McConnell, McCain, Burr, Hatch, Tillis, Cochran, Murkowsky and…"

Ken replied Jan 4, 2017 to GOP plans to crush Democratic opposition to Trump Cabinet

27 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Does this twerp think that this latest stick the US in the eye stunt can't be undone…"

Ken replied Dec 21, 2016 to Obama moves to block Trump, bans offshore drilling in federal waters

25 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"This Tyler person is one of the main reason why I will not watch "Criminal Minds" an…"

Ken replied Dec 21, 2016 to CBS ‘The Talk’ Host Aisha Tyler Falsely Charges: ‘Tea Partiers Pledged to Assassinate Obama’

51 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Haroldl10

ADMIN

"What is it with brainless alt libtard democrats like San Fran Nan. "Disconcerting an…"

Ken replied Dec 6, 2016 to Huckabee: Is Pelosi 'racist or just dumb?'

36 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by John Barr

"Frankmusic, sir this is a most excellent portrayal of what I now think of Kellogg's.…"

Ken replied Dec 5, 2016 to #DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

109 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Gutierrez is like that little dog that used to be in the old Taco Bell commercials.…"

Ken replied Dec 5, 2016 to Luis Gutierrez to skip Trump inauguration to protest 'hatred, bigotry'

60 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Marilyn I'll take two size X-large...LOL!  Awesome job."

Ken replied Oct 25, 2016 to Obama Claims He's Never Experienced a Major Scandal

36 Oct 30, 2016

"As a very proud American Black Christian Conservative Republican I'm personally offe…"

Ken replied Sep 20, 2016 to President Obama says he’ll be Personally Offended if African-Americans Don’t Vote for Hillary!

49 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Francine DiNapoli

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service