Odessa taft's Discussions (1,980)

Discussions Replied To (1972) Replies Latest Activity

"A runaway train to Marxist communism. The rich will all be part of the government. T…"

Odessa taft replied Apr 5, 2016 to Is Raising The Minimum Wage A Good Thing?

121 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"Rape has always been a weapon against civilizations and nations forever. Europe was…"

Odessa taft replied Apr 4, 2016 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"They are here to destroy what's left of the Constitution and America. They are in ev…"

Odessa taft replied Apr 1, 2016 to Should U.S. Allow Islamic Charter Schools On Military Bases?

318 May 19, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"The people who do these attacks want to stop freedom, and the liberty to move about.…"

Odessa taft replied Mar 22, 2016 to The Brussels Terror Attacks: When Security Theater Fails

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Odessa taft

"The tyrannical left has made immense strides in the highest echelons of the U.S.A.s…"

Odessa taft replied Mar 20, 2016 to Shutting Down Highways Is Freedom Of Speech?

222 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

"White lives don't matter."

Odessa taft replied Mar 18, 2016 to President Obama’s collateral damage Who will speak for the murdered victims of illegal immigration?

5 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Odessa taft

"Congress won't do diddly"

Odessa taft replied Mar 17, 2016 to Justice Department Deliberately Throwing Cases... to Subvert the Law and Electoral System

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Too many Jews on the Supreme Court already. There is Not one Protestant on the Supre…"

Odessa taft replied Mar 17, 2016 to SCOTUS, What Will It Become?

4 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by The Tradesman

"That's what the elite political class does, Screws the American people. Ted Kennedy…"

Odessa taft replied Mar 16, 2016 to Kasich Pledges to Force Through Amnesty for Illegals in His First 100 Days as President

3 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by martin smith lll

"She is a viper."

Odessa taft replied Mar 16, 2016 to Clinton’s Alternate Reality: America ‘Didn’t Lose a Single Person’ in Libya

2 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Keith Walter

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service