Hank Jordan's Discussions (6,423)

Discussions Replied To (5612) Replies Latest Activity

"What ever man, There Is Something Coming, Mr. Nelson, powerful, and by the hand of m…"

Hank Jordan replied 35 minutes ago to Moses Was Half Gentile: The Rise Of The People

14 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" It was not God who condemned man, right sure thing Mr. Nelson. And every Temple bui…"

Hank Jordan replied 46 minutes ago to Moses Was Half Gentile: The Rise Of The People

14 29 minutes ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" Mr. Nelson,  They are building several new building, to house up to 30,000 migrants…"

Hank Jordan replied 51 minutes ago to What Will Our Generations Memorial Be... how will we be remembered

5 51 minutes ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

" Where is your dig bat Tif, for Pelosi ...:)-"

Hank Jordan replied 1 hour ago to Pelosi: Trump Is Trying to Murder Me?

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Enjoy jail."

Hank Jordan replied 1 hour ago to Top Obama Donor Indicted for Raping a Child

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

" Keeping a eye on what this Government is doing is simple, Let us make America Great…"

Hank Jordan replied 1 hour ago to What Will Our Generations Memorial Be... how will we be remembered

5 51 minutes ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Mr. Nelson, You know why, like I said you will become tired of their agendas, and sh…"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Why Are The People Without Power To Govern?

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

" Nice find Tif."

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to BLACK Hooters Waitress Goes Off On Customer For Wearing Trump Hat!

1 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Rosie O’Donnell, figures."

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Rosie O’Donnell: Trump Will Be Arrested Before 2020 Election

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

" The UN Agenda is growing."

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Canadian Party: “Islam Is the Native Religion of Canada”

1 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service