Hank Jordan's Discussions (1,682)

Discussions Replied To (1571) Replies Latest Activity

" I am going to share something, Pizzagate, yes it is true, what the media does not e…"

Hank Jordan replied 6 hours ago to What Happened To NYPD’s Pedophile RICO Case Against Hillary?

6 6 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Thats interesting Marilyn,  We will see into this later, we have orders, and if we f…"

Hank Jordan replied 6 hours ago to President Trump Launches Probe Into 25 Million Fake Clinton Votes

44 2 hours ago
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

" They are freaking out, I did try to tell them we are different, basic media news ca…"

Hank Jordan replied 6 hours ago to Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Magna Carta

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

" One of the rules, as a member of The Network is checking in every day, I tried to c…"

Hank Jordan replied on Monday to John Barr, 65, of Orange Cove Ca, died April 19, 2017

11 18 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Mr. Nelson,  We will make a announcement soon. The information has been turned over…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Obama Repeals Magna Carta,To Repeal Section 1021 of The National Defense Authorization Act of 2011

12 6 hours ago
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"I do not know you, and, the IRS Of The United Kingdom will not investigate members o…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to IRS DRONES AFRAID TO TESTIFY ABOUT OBAMA/CLINTON CORRUPTION

2 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"This is only 1% of the information above, the data exceeds 4000 carters....  "

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to I saw this on my buddies site, and realized it belonged here too.

2 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Please send a message to Mr. Long for us, we do miss him, a true patriot, but the Un…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to I saw this on my buddies site, and realized it belonged here too.

2 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

" "

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Progressives openly warring with American Conservatives

4 on Sunday
Reply by Frankmusic

" Good Morning, a new thread, for you to ponder on. a new discovery, a shinning star,…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Progressives openly warring with American Conservatives

4 on Sunday
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

TOTAL CLASS ACT! Melania Trump Speaks Italian with Hospitalized Children in Rome

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service