Hank Jordan's Discussions (2,297)

Discussions Replied To (2144) Replies Latest Activity

" Hey man, Mark, I do not know enough about the Jewish world other then what is video…"

Hank Jordan replied 7 hours ago to Black White Hispanic Muslim Tribal American & Jewish Genocide

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Christian Gainns

" Tif, you know you was not to share this video, but you did anyway, and these Tea Pa…"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Black White Hispanic Muslim Tribal American & Jewish Genocide

12 3 hours ago
Reply by Christian Gainns

"Mr. Nelson,  By now some here at this site viewed the video, that Tif was not to sha…"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Criminal Acts Under The CURRENT Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.. Why aren't they being prosecuted?

11 8 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

" Did some checking around on this Immigration Policies, Law what ever in the hell yo…"

Hank Jordan replied on Monday to Criminal Acts Under The CURRENT Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.. Why aren't they being prosecuted?

11 8 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"Hope for the best on a lot of issues, and hope social media can pressure the system,…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Fake News from Pres. Trump's DACA announcement

14 15 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"These laws have been on the books for a long time, but now they are not enforce, onl…"

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Criminal Acts Under The CURRENT Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.. Why aren't they being prosecuted?

11 8 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"Politics, and to many issues not resolved...."

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Trump administration ends DACA, with 6-month delay

34 yesterday
Reply by Kat

"  Start with this man, and I bet he funds the playbook...."

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

""

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Wake Up and Smell The Real Nazis

2 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Nice photo "

Hank Jordan replied on Sunday to Pardon Me!

3 on Sunday
Reply by Constance Hingert

RSS

Lighter Side

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

President Trump INCREDIBLE Speech to UN General Assembly 9/19/17

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service