Hank Jordan's Discussions (1,584)

Discussions Replied To (1482) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent this over to The Network, thank you."

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Media Covers Anti-Trump Lawsuit, Fails to Disclose Liberal David Brock Organization Is Behind It

9 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"cool"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to ALERT: Hillary SUED, It Finally Happened…

2 20 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"Latest news on Trump, and it is not looking good, first off The Obama Care Tax, noth…"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

69 2 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"I was wondering, is the Queen of England a Drunk, or may addicted to pharmaceuticals…"

Hank Jordan replied yesterday to Queen Elizabeth Warns WW3 Must Start In 2017

2 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I will come back and read this, at work for now."

Hank Jordan replied Apr 19 to Media Covers Anti-Trump Lawsuit, Fails to Disclose Liberal David Brock Organization Is Behind It

9 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"A very nice twist, of a report, this may just turn up the heat a bit."

Hank Jordan replied Apr 19 to Council on Foreign Relations Trends in U.S. Military Spending- Obama CFR Lie

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Wes

"I would say Trump knows some of the Constitution, and the difference between a Incor…"

Hank Jordan replied Apr 19 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

69 2 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"No one is giving up on Trump, but we will challenge issues and thats that."

Hank Jordan replied Apr 19 to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

69 2 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Trump is not our last best hope, political pawns come and go, there is a power movem…"

69 2 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Maybe, cool pic, anyway, Tif is right, and she will be on line soon. Everyone is sti…"

Hank Jordan replied Apr 19 to Boy, I Bet Donald Trump Will be Angry Because This Got Exposed

11 Apr 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Diamond and Silk open up a Can of Whoop A$$

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service