Kathleen S's Discussions (928)

Discussions Replied To (924) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You can't find it because it is under construction. Where is Wiki Leaks -- if there…"

Kathleen S replied Dec 12, 2016 to Question of the Day: Why Can I not find the CIA's 'Russia rigged the election' report anywhere?

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Ministry of truth = thought police. Do what you must in order to prevent the prolife…"

Kathleen S replied Dec 12, 2016 to Are They Actually Calling for a “Ministry of Truth” Now?

16 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Honked Off Citizen

"Watch the other hand. Every move the Clintonistas make is orchestrated....and for a…"

Kathleen S replied Nov 8, 2016 to BREAKING: Clinton Cancellation a Good Sign for Trump?

91 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Jea9

"FBI and NYPD has an obligation to release information BEFORE election day. I'm getti…"

Kathleen S replied Nov 4, 2016 to Breaking! FBI Expects Multiple Indictments has Secret Recordings of Clinton Foundation!

38 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Today Comey says:  http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.htm…"

Kathleen S replied Oct 28, 2016 to Wikileaks reveal Obama coerced Justice Roberts to pass Obamacare

88 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"Did Drudge ever drop this bomb  shell and I missed it? Today Comey says:  http://www…"

Kathleen S replied Oct 28, 2016 to Drudge About to Drop A bombshell on Hillary Clinton

93 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Thank you, Kristi!!"

Kathleen S replied Oct 26, 2016 to Wikileaks reveal Obama coerced Justice Roberts to pass Obamacare

88 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"Well, another when I see it I'll believe it. The lapdogs will engage in another cove…"

Kathleen S replied Oct 16, 2016 to Drudge About to Drop A bombshell on Hillary Clinton

93 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I agree with him. She claimed he stalked her on stage at last debate.   Maybe under…"

Kathleen S replied Oct 16, 2016 to Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton of getting 'pumped up' before last debate and calls for them both to get tested for drugs

9 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

"It proves this: 1)  Trump is right -- system, all branches, RIGGED 2) if that is all…"

Kathleen S replied Oct 16, 2016 to Wikileaks reveal Obama coerced Justice Roberts to pass Obamacare

88 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service