Arnold Brashears's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"So isn't this the same attitudes we see from those who believe in "Sharia Law"?"

Arnold Brashears replied Nov 9, 2013 to The Democrat War on Women: 357,000 Fewer Women Held Jobs in October

35 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by neal carmen toglia

ADMIN

"He talks the talk but until he walks the walk his words are hollow."

Arnold Brashears replied Nov 9, 2013 to TOM CRUISE My Job's As Hard As FIGHTING IN AFGHANISTAN

119 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Ed Watts

ADMIN

"Can you blame them? They're all job scared..."

Arnold Brashears replied Nov 1, 2013 to Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages

94 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Little McGuire

ADMIN

"This just more racist propaganda put out by the "politically correct" Obama zombies.…"

Arnold Brashears replied Nov 1, 2013 to Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages

94 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Little McGuire

ADMIN

"He's drunk with power and believes he's a king. His imerialistic behavior borders on…"

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 28, 2013 to Obama’s Military Purge: 197 Commanders

90 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Robert N. Schick

ADMIN

"And the kickbacks keep rolling in folks. Just how much fraud can we stand before tha…"

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 25, 2013 to Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website

86 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by carl severino

"Like a mongoose in a den of snakes She valiantly battles for us. God bless her and s…"

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 21, 2013 to Sarah Palin Shreds D.C.’s ‘Corrupt Bastards Club’ in Scathing Anti-Obamacare Op-Ed

54 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Phillip L. Flusche

ADMIN

"He and Pelosi would make good target handlers."

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 15, 2013 to White House, Dems preemptively blast House GOP budget plan before it's introduced

42 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"The Dems have morphed into something President Kennedy would think is a mob of socia…"

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 14, 2013 to Majority of Americans Support Creating a Third Party

84 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Quisno son of the republic

ADMIN

"I believe some head cracking is in order..."

Arnold Brashears replied Oct 3, 2013 to SEIU Mercenaries Manning the WW 2 Memorial BARRYcades

31 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Thomas Laman

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service